FE4 THREAD

Fia

@Pilot: In this dimension. Hoping to see Ninji do 24x.

Nice

Beats mine. *mumbles about how he cannot get the 777 needed to destroy giant slot machine*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

OBJECTION! We just had a rocky start. It was a back and forth thing at the end!

We have problems. Namely one of us should grab and pummel while the other smashes when we're against one person. A Dedede or Snake side smash is worth lots of damage and knockback.

...I'm fine Roy...

...I was just looking at the maps and coordinates to the next sacred weapon.

I'M SO CONFUSED. ;-;

EDIT:

Oh. XD

I think already know. I checked with Miledy and Zeiss. It's in Bern. I promise I'll keep you safe though.

To the best of his limited abilities. :P

We did do pretty good.

I need to stop jumping in the rape. ;-;

*pat*

We have problems. Namely one of us should grab and pummel while the other smashes when we're against one person. A Dedede or Snake side smash is worth lots of damage and knockback.

Yeah, but I just found trying to stay near Sara worked out pretty well, while just throwing someone away while we both destroyed the nearby victim. Easier said than done. >_>

Unfortunately I can't argue with that at the moment.

: D

Now I don't mean this in a bragging way, but am I getting better?

This is true. A bit difficult when our smash attacks are slow and we've got another runt ready to interrupt. Hmm...

We should combine one's grabs with the other's smashes when the other isn't around. Likewise, we also need to separate them to pick them off one by one.

Alternatively, we can target only one of them and kill him/her first while we get the other after in a 2 vs. 1.

We should combine one's grabs with the other's smashes when the other isn't around. Likewise, we also need to separate them to pick them off one by one.

Alternatively, we can target only one of them and kill him/her first while we get the other after in a 2 vs. 1.

I'm mostly defense (guard + counter) and it's damn difficult to do against 2 at a time. Tried an offensive approach and as you saw, it got me to an early grave several times...

At the risk of losing several lives to the point where we end up 1 each and the leftover has 2 while at the same time, we're both at high %. It really don't help when of us dies then >_>

Now I don't mean this in a bragging way, but am I getting better?

Yes. ^^

Although... try to use grabs in openings. Ness' grab extra super armor frames with it's decent range, Pikachu however is pretty vulnerarble.

You're pretty effective in 2 on 2, but also really spammy. Thunder 5-6 times in a row >_>

I do that because it's helpful. I do that so I can break up the pandamonium. I also seem to grab alot. : D

I'm more concerned about the one on one matches though. Am I getting better at those? If only a little?

Yes. ^^

Although... try to use grabs in openings. Ness' grab extra super armor frames with it's decent range, Pikachu however is pretty vulnerarble.

Yes, but Pikachu, when used in a one on one match, can really chain grab as I recently found at. Grab, throw, grab, throw... Repeat... SMASH!!! I actually seem to get killed the most when I miss a grab. D:

I'm mostly defense (guard + counter) and it's damn difficult to do against 2 at a time. Tried an offensive approach and as you saw, it got me to an early grave several times...

At the risk of losing several lives to the point where we end up 1 each and the leftover has 2 while at the same time, we're both at high %. It really don't help when of us dies then >_>

I should be more at your side, either providing projectiles or attacking from behind you.

Swallowcide is helpful. I know Lux is easier to get with those, but I got Sara once and I almost won vs. Lux when he had 2 lives and I only had one.

I do that because it's helpful. I do that so I can break up the pandamonium. I also seem to grab alot. : D

I'm more concerned about the one on one matches though. Am I getting better at those? If only a little?

What if I had a wall of Thunder each time you tried to recover?

You actually have gained some offensive.

What if I had a wall of Thunder each time you tried to recover?

You actually have gained some offensive.

I would be annoyed. But it can easily be solved with... Wait a minute, I'm not telling you that!

Yesss. : D My defensive remains good, though, right?

I would be annoyed. But it can easily be solved with... Wait a minute, I'm not telling you that!

Yesss. : D My defensive remains good, though, right?

Grabbing the edge at the right time and kicking you at the right time. I know that, but it's tougher to do when you have a ZSS already hanging there >_>.

Yes.

...Thank you Master Roy...

...But what about Fa and Lady Lilina...?

XD

Lilina and Fa aren't going to fight in this battle. People like General Percival, as well as Alan and Lance will be crucial. And of course, Miledy is going to assist in the battles. As will Rutger, Clarine and Dieck. Though I know they can take care of themselves. Especially Rutger.

...And...um...you don't have to call me Master Roy. Just "Roy" will suffice.

*Looks away slightly blushing*

A Hammer to the face. That has worked well a few times >_>.

That works, too. But...

Grabbing the edge at the right time and kicking you at the right time. I know that, but it's tougher to do when you have a ZSS already hanging there >_>.

Yes.

Both of you have neglected the way that works for me nearly all the time.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225783

Pikachu one of the best chaingrabbers in Brawl. =O

Be careful grabbing though. Make it look a bit less obvious.

I'm working on that.