• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara, Safy, and Sleuf too? o:

They would have had to lower Sara's growths quite a bit or lol.

Caps are 40.

lolkarin

Which should be able to rescue Dalshien, too.

Oh boy. Fatigue sure is going to be a bitch to work around.

Use Karin. If you used the ArthurFee patch, you need some hacking. Never been a Trude fan, so I'm considering to let him go. It clearly state it's preferable to not recruit a character rather than killing one, so I'm considering him. I might as well forget Misha instead.

Yeah, Karin carried him out of there. The only optional recruit who you could manage without so far for me is Ronan, but maybe you need to get him to get to the gaiden..?

Oh hey, I found a pic of a Destroyer on google.

destroyer1.jpg

It's twice as long as my head. x_x I should stop following everything my friends do.

I have no idea who those people are in the back.

Oh my GOD!

People EAT that??

Looks delicious

lol, I definitely want to try this patch now. XD

Lots of fun stuff in it. Much harder than regular Thrachia though.

People actually fight those guys? =o

Shiva will kill you if you don't. Apart from Dalsein and Brighton he'll destroy anyone by touching them.

Yeah, Karin carried him out of there. The only optional recruit who you could manage without so far for me is Ronan, but maybe you need to get him to get to the gaiden..?

Oh my GOD!

People EAT that??

Looks delicious

Lots of fun stuff in it. Much harder than regular Thrachia though.

Shiva will kill you if you don't. Apart from Dalsein and Brighton he'll destroy anyone by touching them.

Ballistae suck?

16.jpg I had this for lunch yesterday.

Sweet.

Saphy?

Ballistae suck?

16.jpg I had this for lunch yesterday.

Sweet.

Saphy?

Ronan has unlimited ammo and great reach, and he can move, but... he never hits. He hit one of the armors in chapter 3 after around 15 tries.

Looks yummy actually. I get the feeling it looks larger than it actually is on the pic.

No way of flying her up there that fast that I can think of. In vanilla I just block them for a while but..

Oh my GOD!

People EAT that??

Looks delicious

I didn't eat it alone of course.

Ours was actually worse than that, theirs doesn't look as big. D:

Oh, and it had pineapple and bananas~ 

I mostly ate those, only a bit of ice cream in the beginning. XD

Hi NoName!

And you ate that yourself Falc? o.o

EDIT: Where do I find a current version of the Blume patch? Google isn't helping.

Edited by Sara

Ronan has unlimited ammo and great reach, and he can move, but... he never hits. He hit one of the armors in chapter 3 after around 15 tries.

Looks yummy actually. I get the feeling it looks larger than it actually is on the pic.

No way of flying her up there that fast that I can think of. In vanilla I just block them for a while but..

I see what you mean. Still, skill scrolls exist, and a miss is what...15 experience?

I had a bigger one. This is the small one while I had the regular.

Well, you know Shiva can move again, so he can possibly be ahead of the others. This means he'll be easier to recruit. Alternatively, never go in his range but let the other swordies come at you.

And you ate that yourself Falc? o.o

A bigger one than this. I can eat for 3 people when I feel like.

You're so lucky. D:

I can't even eat an entire plate of dinner, let alone one of those by myself.

I see what you mean. Still, skill scrolls exist, and a miss is what...15 experience?

There is an experience boost? I don't remember Thracia normally giving 15 exp per miss.

EDIT: And thanks for the link. ^^

Edited by Sara

You're so lucky. D:

I can't even eat an entire plate of dinner, let alone one of those by myself.

There is an experience boost? I don't remember Thracia normally giving 15 exp per miss.

EDIT: And thanks for the link. ^^

I probably have a better constitution than you. Girls aren't supposed to eat as much as guys anyway. My own sister seldom finishes her plate.

Something like 10-15. I know doing no damage does that too.

No problem.~

I didn't eat it alone of course.

Ours was actually worse than that, theirs doesn't look as big. D:

Oh, and it had pineapple and bananas~ 

I mostly ate those, only a bit of ice cream in the beginning. XD

Still...

I don't know whether to feel nausiated or to envy you. At the moment I'm envying. :3

I had a bigger one. This is the small one while I had the regular.

Well, you know Shiva can move again, so he can possibly be ahead of the others. This means he'll be easier to recruit. Alternatively, never go in his range but let the other swordies come at you.

Every battle is 4 exp : (

(exp isn't affected by whether you hit or not)

You made me hungry. Really.

But Saphy starts at the bottom... and there's no way to get her up to Shiva before he reaches the main party unless they retreat. Sending everyone to the tight area and using Dalsein as a shield ended up working. Now he's mine! MINE! MINE!!

Edited by cannon restraint rope

Every battle is 4 exp : (

(exp isn't affected by whether you hit or not)

You made me hungry. Really.

But Saphy starts at the bottom... and there's no way to get her up to Shiva before he reaches the main party unless they retreat. Sending everyone to the tight area and using Dalsein as a shield ended up working. Now he's mine! MINE! MINE!!

I know that much. 4 experience is less than I thought, but it was perhaps changed.

And what would you like for breakfast, sir?

What about Fin fighting his way through for some time?

Still...

I don't know whether to feel nausiated or to envy you. At the moment I'm envying. :3

Today was really fun for me, if only I didn't feel so sick. XD

Usually Shiva and a few myrmidons go down to attack Fin if your units are far enough out of range. It's the main reason I go to attack that strip of brigands on the side if recruiting him gets too hard.

If that doesn't work I just make Lifis steal his Kill sword. :3

Also, g'night everyone...

I'm going to bed.

Edited by Sara

Usually Shiva and a few myrmidons go down to attack Fin if your units are far enough out of range. It's the main reason I go to attack that strip of brigands on the side if recruiting him gets too hard.

If that doesn't work I just make Lifis steal his Kill sword. :3

It's Blume patch. D: Shiva is a promoted already.

I know that much. 4 experience is less than I thought, but it was perhaps changed.

And what would you like for breakfast, sir?

What about Fin fighting his way through for some time?

Ah, sorry then. It varies from person to person for some reason. For example, Lara started at level 2 and got only 5 exp for battle against enemies who gave much more exp to others.

Right now, the thing on your pic. Though an egg sandwich or something will be enough.

Through the barbarians on the west path? He fought them as fast as he could, but he only got time to take 3-5 of them before the main army caught up with him from above.