FE4 THREAD

Fia

Have you ever felt like people are fed up with you after a while because you are asking for attention but they just can't take it anymore? And then you feel like you are abandoned and alone...well that is what I am experiencing right now. I know it is mostly my fault for being alone and asking for company, but when I say to my doctor that I am alone he tells me that I should find friends. How can this happen when people get bored of me after a while though...I just don't know how to cool myself. When I get this feeling that someone is trying to get away I begin to feel anxious...I wish I could just stop caring. Why is it such a big deal, especially when I have been alone for most of my life (if not totally) until now.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, James Bond said:

Have you ever felt like people are fed up with you after a while because you are asking for attention but they just can't take it anymore? And then you feel like you are abandoned and alone...well that is what I am experiencing right now. I know it is mostly my fault for being alone and asking for company, but when I say to my doctor that I am alone he tells me that I should find friends. How can this happen when people get bored of me after a while though...I just don't know how to cool myself. When I get this feeling that someone is trying to get away I begin to feel anxious...I wish I could just stop caring. Why is it such a big deal, especially when I have been alone for most of my life (if not totally) until now.

sask... i know how you feel. :< your doctor shouldn't say something like that. i don't know if your friends are really bored of you or if it's just your mind telling you shit like that. and you said it yourself "feeling that someone is trying to get away" ... it's probably not even true. i get the same way though. 
it's a big deal because we're social creatures, we shouldn't be alone or we'd die or something.  

but sask, i feel something similar as you currently. more like me feeling like i'm keeping everyone at bay but wanting friends

2 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

sask... i know how you feel. :< your doctor shouldn't say something like that. i don't know if your friends are really bored of you or if it's just your mind telling you shit like that. and you said it yourself "feeling that someone is trying to get away" ... it's probably not even true. i get the same way though. 
it's a big deal because we're social creatures, we shouldn't be alone or we'd die or something.  

but sask, i feel something similar as you currently. more like me feeling like i'm keeping everyone at bay but wanting friends

I suppose, I am overthinking things and yes, it's mostly because of boredom that I seek company...this actually sounds right. I just have to find something to kill my time more so I will not think too much about it.

like you are wanting company but you are keeping your friends away for some reason?

12 hours ago, James Bond said:

I suppose, I am overthinking things and yes, it's mostly because of boredom that I seek company...this actually sounds right. I just have to find something to kill my time more so I will not think too much about it.

like you are wanting company but you are keeping your friends away for some reason?

you're most likely overthinking things. but don't worry, i do the same! and ah... the same with me, i do the same... having something to preoccupy you will help, at least it does for me. you can start by playing trails and you'll be preoccupied though fc starts super slow

yeah pretty much. not away than just emotionally distant

1 hour ago, Rixia Mao said:

you're most likely overthinking things. but don't worry, i do the same! and ah... the same with me, i do the same... having something to preoccupy you will help, at least it does for me. you can start by playing trails and you'll be preoccupied though fc starts super slow

yeah pretty much. not away than just emotionally distant

Well, the past 3 weeks I was talking to a friend of mine all the time, but it is a week now that it seems she has more time for anything else than me...it is most probably that I am overthinking it though. And I am always making decisions out of anger and hatred...yes, trails could be a thing

I see, happens to me some times.

if we're being real;

it's offputting when someone, best friend or stranger, makes their entire life revolve around the other person. take a step back, and focus on yourself, doing the things you want to do (i realize wanting to talk and be with her is one of the things you want to do, but surely that's not all you want your life to focus on)

they'll come around when they have time and when you have time

keeping emotions and logic separate in decision making is another matter entirely

33 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

if we're being real;

it's offputting when someone, best friend or stranger, makes their entire life revolve around the other person. take a step back, and focus on yourself, doing the things you want to do (i realize wanting to talk and be with her is one of the things you want to do, but surely that's not all you want your life to focus on)

they'll come around when they have time and when you have time

keeping emotions and logic separate in decision making is another matter entirely

I was kidding though.

I had decided to do so from the beginning. Not just with her, but with many, many people, actually.

he's right, but that doesn't mean you isolate yourself or anything.

20 hours ago, James Bond said:

Well, the past 3 weeks I was talking to a friend of mine all the time, but it is a week now that it seems she has more time for anything else than me...it is most probably that I am overthinking it though. And I am always making decisions out of anger and hatred...yes, trails could be a thing

I see, happens to me some times.

you're most likely just overthinking it. surely there's something you wanna do by yourself or something? i mean for me, it's just video games. LIKE TRAILS. trails help me quite a bit.

21 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

he's right, but that doesn't mean you isolate yourself or anything.

you're most likely just overthinking it. surely there's something you wanna do by yourself or something? i mean for me, it's just video games. LIKE TRAILS. trails help me quite a bit.

He is...

I guess, I am but it's not like I didn't consider that...just that it did make me feel uncomfortable and nervous...now I have to find something to do...

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

He is...

I guess, I am but it's not like I didn't consider that...just that it did make me feel uncomfortable and nervous...now I have to find something to do...

i'm sure you'll find something to do! try everything as people tell me. maybe going for a walk too. or something. i'm a hikikomori so i don't go outside

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

He is...

i'm sure you'll find something to do! try everything as people tell me. maybe going for a walk too. or something. i'm a hikikomori so i don't go outside

On 10/9/2017 at 8:41 PM, Rixia Mao said:

Oh...

Tonight, I woke up because of the rain, it's leaking right next to me bed for god sake, then I woke up and started having so many negative thoughts...not regarding that friend but for another person now...