FE4 THREAD

Fia

You still managed to pair Levin and Sylvia despite all warnings, though.

Either way, the game isn't unbeatable even if you butcher all your pairings. You get good fixed characters in 2nd gen, at the very least.

BTW, look at the fortune teller and see how the pairings are going. Feel free to kill an undesirable suitor if it's the case.

Fixed love points were the death of me. I didn't finish the chapters fast enough.

Nice... About Corple... Will he be good with Holsety?

EDIT: Scratch that. ANYONE is good with Holsety.

A lot of people have their eyes set on Briggid. I can't kill Jamka! : O He's too useful!!! (What does fond of classify as?) Good news is, Briggid is most fond of Holyn.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people have their eyes set on Briggid. I can't kill Jamka! : O He's too useful!!! (What does fond of classify as?) Good news is, Briggid is most fond of Holyn.

He'll just need staff spam and possibly the Pursuit Ring.

Good.

Fixed love points were the death of me. I didn't finish the chapters fast enough.

Wrong. You left them side-by-side. I never take less than 50 turns to finish a 1st gen chapter (except, perhaps, for Ch. 5), and yet Sylvia rarely manages to snatch Levin in my PTs.

It's more about Holsety being better in Arthur's and Sety's hands, really. Basically, Corple has the worse points of them both.

A lot of people have their eyes set on Briggid. I can't kill Jamka! : O He's too useful!!! (What does fond of classify as?)

Fond is quite weak, iirc.

Just leave those suitors away, and leave Holyn and Bridget together all the time. After you deal with the moving armies, you can even do a simple test: savestate and pass the turns without doing a thing, and see if an unexpected pairing will happen. If it does, reload and kill the bastard. If not, reload and go ahead.

He'll just need staff spam and possibly the Pursuit Ring.

Good.

Don't worry, Levin has the pursuit ring already. He'll pass it down.

Isn't it? :3

Wrong. You left them side-by-side. I never take less than 50 turns to finish a 1st gen chapter (except, perhaps, for Ch. 5), and yet Sylvia rarely manages to snatch Levin in my PTs.

It's more about Holsety being better in Arthur's and Sety's hands, really. Basically, Corple has the worse points of them both.

Fond is quite weak, iirc.

Just leave those suitors away, and leave Holyn and Bridget together all the time. After you deal with the moving armies, you can even do a simple test: savestate and pass the turns without doing a thing, and see if an unexpected pairing will happen. If it does, reload and kill the bastard. If not, reload and go ahead.

Also, accidentally activating Slyvia's jealousy could be part of the problem...

It's too late now. I have to pay for my actions.

Hmm... I think it's second weakest.

No patience. And I'm not entirely worried, I bet they'll do fine.

It's Fury and Claude I'm concerned about. This will be the first chapter I stick them together.

SIDE NOTE: Any village I really want to get to in this chapter?

Hmm... I think it's second weakest.

Huh?

It's Fury and Claude I'm concerned about. This will be the first chapter I stick them together.

What does the fortune teller say?

Leave them together all. The. Time.

Huh?

What does the fortune teller say?

Leave them together all. The. Time.

I think it goes: On your mind, fond of, in love, bound to.

Claude is fond of Briggid. Thankfully, Claude is on Fury's mind.

I'll do that. They may be less useful, but at this point I just have to get through.

Pah. Useless. Except for Briggid and Levin (Holy weapons are so ridiculously overpriced...)

1000 G per use. Unless you only use the Holy Weapons, I don't see why they are having finacial problems.

Oh and Lux make sure you leave a guard at your main castle if you are going to ignore the villages so that a mountain theif dosen't take your main castle.

And he will lose it. Very soon.

Yes, yes, I know. He gets a holy weapon. That's why I'm waiting until afterwards to do the arena.

Hopefully he didn't do the arena yet...

Read above.

Hopefully.

Read above x2.

Good news. Aira promoted. It's about time.

Yes, yes, I know. He gets a holy weapon. That's why I'm waiting until afterwards to do the arena.

Good Lux.

Watch the critical~

... >_>

Watch the critical~

This.

Wing Clipper against a flier or Armor Cutter against an armor works, too.

Good Lux.

Watch the critical~

: D

I shall. : D

... >_>

This.

Wing Clipper against a flier or Armor Cutter against an armor works, too.

Sorry, but my units pretty much always turn out underleveled for some reason. For example my weakest unit (that I use) is level 14. It's Beowulf, but he sucks anyway, so...

Cutter! I never gave Levin's cutter to Aira! Thanks for reminding me. :)

Whoa, scratch that (is that my catch phrase or something? O_o). I apparently already took care of that.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

@Lux the things in chapter 5 your should probably worry about is the mages in the desert part of the map that casts meteor and are unreachable (I think) and maybe the last boss of this chapter's Thorhammer weapon.

: D

I shall. : D

:3

Which is the same as Prince's.

I liked Leaf the moment I saw him crit.

And Princess' too.

But I always called it as Junior Lord's.

@Lux the things in chapter 5 your should probably worry about is the mages in the desert part of the map that casts meteor and are unreachable (I think) and maybe the last boss of this chapter's Thorhammer weapon.

Fury can reach them.