FE4 THREAD

Fia

^^Arn't you banned?

Clearly.

Hello Sara, you have a maid now.

Nini's my maid? o:

I will need a minute think about this.

Unless you prefer her as Musashi's maid, naturally.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite fine. Nini will probably prefer this way. :x

Nini get me some magic cake~

Oh God.

I think Ninji might be enjoying this job now.

Storyline-wise, what is Gato's role again?

Help guide the Hero in his journey. While Sety didn't talk a lot with Leaf like Athos and Gato did, his contributions had a much bigger impact... Leaf was freed thanks to Magi group led by Sety for example and judging by what happens in the game, this contribution saved Glade, Dagda and Tania, Linoan and possibly Selphina's bunch and others. Then there's also Blagi Sword thanks to Sety making it easier for big bad Ledrick to go buh-bye. Then there's the fact that Leaf crippling all those armies means less shit for Celice and company to deal with.

In the end, both Athos and Sety helped contribute much storyline wise but where Athos was just an old man giving the "wise old man advice", Sety's considered a savior because of all his selflessness which as you know, even cost him to lose his mother.

@Kenshiro: FE7 lategame is much much easier than FE5 lategame.

I know that. But the reeeeeaally hard shit is gone. Maybe a couple of berzerker staffs, but that's it.

Same shit applies to most if not all FE games. Earlygame is usually the harder part.

Edited by Sirius

It's quite fine. Nini will probably prefer this way. :x

Nini get me some magic cake~

Oh God.

I think Ninji might be enjoying this job now.

Ruined forever.

Same shit applies to most if not all FE games. Earlygame is usually the harder part.

This should be reverted sometime.

Ruined forever.

Indeeeeeed.

Athos was a pretty cool guy. Sacrificed himself and doesn't afraid of anything.

And Sety's life isn't on the line either when he's out there doing more than Athos has done throughout his game? Athos was rather ill during the time of FE7. Taking part in the final battle just helped speed up his death.

I thought Sety was just the better unit but now you've made me see that Sety's just overall better than Athos.

And Sety's life isn't on the line either when he's out there doing more than Athos has done throughout his game? Athos was rather ill during the time of FE7. Taking part in the final battle just helped speed up his death.

I thought Sety was just the better unit but now you've made me see that Sety's just overall better than Athos.

Nevermind that Athos was a fucking legendary hero. And his part on the role is actually pretty important.

Well done, Kenshiro. Well done.

1. Nevermind that Athos was a fucking legendary hero.

2. And his part on the role is actually pretty important.

1. And Sety isn't to the people of Silesia and Jugdral in the years to come? He's named after the freaking crusader, everyone alive at the time of FE4 and FE5 figured he would be a hero and they were right. Athos? To everyone he's just a memory of a war that too place long ago, pretty much what Sety will be decades after his death.

2. And just a while ago I proved the same for Sety as well as the fact that he actually contributed more in his game than Athos did in his.

Edited by Sirius

1. And Sety isn't to the people of Silesia and Jugdral in the years to come? He's named after the freaking crusader, everyone alive at the time of FE4 and FE5 figured he would be a hero.

2. And just a while ago I proved the same for Sety as well as the fact that he actually contributed more in his game than Athos did in his.

But....awfuckthisshit