• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't went far in campaign but I think theres at least two or three comm towers in campaign mode. On each map after when you learn about comm towers.

Edited by Jason W.

Nothing in particular. Just loads of rare/uniques/repeated set items, and Act 1 enemies dropping 1000-2000 gold.

Let's see what Andariel will drop under these conditions...

I think I remember getting a nice wand from her on my first try.

Yesterday pretty meh aside from getting 2 more unique charms I didn't need and a few more unique stuff I already had. I did complete the Barbarian Merc Hell set, but I prefer using Aura stuff on him. Speaking of which, I noticed Shadow Masters can spawn with auras, and likely Valkyries too. Vigor's increased life and speed was extremely helpful.

Talking about Shadow Masters... I swear, it was stronger than my Assassin. And it defeated Andariel by itself, too, while I was looting.

Edited by TheEnd

Talking about Shadow Masters... I swear, it was stronger than my Assassin. And it defeated Andariel by itself, too, while I was looting.

What was your skill level?

Even at level 1, the Master gains Elite class items like Suwayyahs, Runic Talons and War Fists, on top of getting a Hood and a crafted piece of armor. By level 6 you can get magic equipment for her.

I know both my SM and Valk are level 15 I believe. The Valk is a fucking tank and only gets killed by intense poison while the SM really likes to use Dragon Flight to get away from me and then get raped.

Kanbei and Javier tag on Comm Tower maps.

8D

VS

Hachi and Colm.

All money skills.

Which is better, by the way?

Hachi and Colin or Sasha and Colin?

Hachi and Colin is unholy broken. Sasha and Colin are only funny broken.

What was your skill level?

Even at level 1, the Master gains Elite class items like Suwayyahs, Runic Talons and War Fists, on top of getting a Hood and a crafted piece of armor. By level 6 you can get magic equipment for her.

I know both my SM and Valk are level 15 I believe. The Valk is a fucking tank and only gets killed by intense poison while the SM really likes to use Dragon Flight to get away from me and then get raped.

Base skill level 1. Something around 5-6 with items.

Dammit Andariel, no uniques? I'm disappointed.

Hachi and Colin is unholy broken. Sasha and Colin are only funny broken.

Understandable.

Does Flak play a role in the story or is his spot completely taken by Jugger?

Flak and Adder never appear in the story, ever.

5 gives her normal elite gloves and boots while 6 makes almost everything magical. Next breakpoint is at 11 where most things go rare.

Mephisto's probably the worst, aside from the obvious lolDuriel. Besides, seek Andariel's Dressing Room in the Lost Farm once you'll be able to survive it get to it.

Who said to play Squeak Squad for the ghost power? It's fun, but you can't go down ladders, so you have to refill your stomach after ever level. ;-;

I did. : P Although, now that I think about it, I'm not very fond of that game. Mostly because it forces you to get treasures that are in your way.

I was bored one day and used ghost power on a sword guy, and used him to kill the hammer boss. Other than that, well, it's annoying for the reason you stated, coupled with the fact you can't beat bosses with it.

5 gives her normal elite gloves and boots while 6 makes almost everything magical. Next breakpoint is at 11 where most things go rare.

Mephisto's probably the worst, aside from the obvious lolDuriel. Besides, seek Andariel's Dressing Room in the Lost Farm once you'll be able to survive it get to it.

Meanwhile, I can't even equip the exceptional ring I got from playing with coupons...

It'll probably be quite a while before I get to those "bonus" dungeons on normal though, so I won't think about them for now. Druid time.