• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So then, Alec and Noishe are the worst Green and Red Knights in all of Fire Emblem? Or are there some that are worse?

It's pretty much between them and Alba and Kein.

Alba and Kein... Alba and Kein...

...Would they have originally been named Abel and Cain?

So then, Alec and Noishe are the worst Green and Red Knights in all of Fire Emblem? Or are there some that are worse?

No. Cain and Abel are totally different characters.

Speaking of which, do Kein and Alva even qualify as the token red and green knights? Alva's outfit isn't even red. =\

Edited by Charlie

Didn't play much, and spent most of the time organizing the stash (i.e., transferring runes, gems, jewels and charms to the shared stash). Still need to transfer jewelry and get rid of redundant equipment, but I'll do that after my druid is at a higher level. Just started playing with him.

And I noticed that I actually have ancient scroll 27 now. Hooray.

I should transfer most the stuff my Necro has since I don't plan on playing much has him. I have a melee Barb and a throw Barb builds I'd like to try as well.

It's definitely an awesome one, but IMO the rare ones you find normally are better. Scroll 30 is even more fun...7 rare jewels > unique? Fuck yes, especially when 2 of them give you minions.

Those two are deliciously exploitable, though.

Hmmm straight 20s

Like just about everyone.

But they don't have anything special to offer in terms of PCC, skills, personnal weapons and whatever else I missed. Besides, I did abuse Alec and Noish to the max too so it works the other way around as well.

Also leaving until 8:30-9 or so. See ya.

Edited by Dio

Speaking of which, do Kein and Alva even qualify as the token red and green knights? Alva's outfit isn't even red. =\

What game are Alba and Kein in, then?

Zeonic Front needs more love. ;-;

It is Gundam fused with Rainbow Six.

Well, since most Gundam games wind up as Liscensed shit...

Mind you, Zeonic Front is awesome. But that's because it was made by Capcom, and not Bandai. Or Bandai-Namco, now...

On a side note, Kou Uraki is the WORST Gundam character ever. Yes, he's worse thn SEEDestiny's cast.

Alba's battle model uses red armor.

Didn't play much, and spent most of the time organizing the stash (i.e., transferring runes, gems, jewels and charms to the shared stash). Still need to transfer jewelry and get rid of redundant equipment, but I'll do that after my druid is at a higher level. Just started playing with him.

And I noticed that I actually have ancient scroll 27 now. Hooray.

I should transfer most the stuff my Necro has since I don't plan on playing much has him. I have a melee Barb and a throw Barb builds I'd like to try as well.

It's definitely an awesome one, but IMO the rare ones you find normally are better. Scroll 30 is even more fun...7 rare jewels > unique? Fuck yes, especially when 2 of them give you minions.

I don't have 30 yet, sadly.

Time to manipulate rerolls.

Those two are deliciously exploitable, though.

Hmmm straight 20s

Like just about everyone.

But they don't have anything special to offer in terms of PCC, skills, personnal weapons and whatever else I missed. Besides, I did abuse Alec and Noish to the max too so it works the other way around as well.

Also leaving until 8:30-9 or so. See ya.

Build though.

And FE4 Paladins suffer from being a shitty class with low caps and weapon ranks, so...

I read something about immortality, just gotta say: real life savestates is a much better thing to have.

THAT'S IT! That's exactly what I want, IRL save states I could just hit F1. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. : )

Adam and Eve managed to do it. Go Lux! smile.gif

I'll do my best! : D

Read Matsuri Akino's Pet Shop of Horrors.

sumbitch demon swordsman killing people before I get to them I want my fucking 100 kills and I don't care how hard I have to pivot to get them god damn

Is hold B to run available in every chapter of Live a Live? That would have saved me so much time :facepalm:

Mind you, Zeonic Front is awesome. But that's because it was made by Capcom, and not Bandai. Or Bandai-Namco, now...

loldynastywarriorgundam

If only they allowed you to play through the best missions (1, 5, 7, etc.) in the Simulator...

Roher is just badass, though.

However, I guess Fia would call me Roberto if she knew about it... >_>;

loldynastywarriorgundam

If only they allowed you to play through the best missions (1, 5, 7, etc.) in the Simulator...

Roher is just badass, though.

However, I guess Fia would call me Roberto if she knew about it... >_>;

You seem more like a Mark Curran to me. You know, the universal Butt-monkey of the related... whatever?

However, I guess Fia would call me Roberto if she knew about it... >_>

You mean that Spanish looking dude that's one of Char's Quattro's side kicks and gets shot down in around a dozen episodes or so? Edited by Rody