FE4 THREAD

Fia

Serra found some c4. It exploded. Theend.

I guess you enjoy people exploding and falling off cliffs, you dirty bastard.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Serra found some c4. It exploded. Theend.

That one sucks, tell me another one.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

That handcannon giavanno sold was poorly aimed, and hit serra. She lived. But all her limbs were amputated. The blood clogged merlinus' tent. The limbs were used as food for sains pony. Theend.

... The fuck?

#1:Hey, let's take a look at this final dude on the making.Let's end this as quickly as possible, shall we?

#2:I have an idea, let's give him no interesting things to say and to do,no interesting skills, no Holy Blood...

#1:...and giving him the easy route of him being a mercenary. He has dimples, I guess that would disguise his rushiness.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

That handcannon giavanno sold was poorly aimed, and hit serra. She lived. But all her limbs were amputated. The blood clogged merlinus' tent. The limbs were used as food for sains pony. Theend.

You do like Guro. CF!Hilda would LOVE you.

... The fuck?

#1:Hey, let's take a look at this final dude on the making.Let's end this as quickly as possible, shall we?

#2:I have an idea, let's give him no interesting things to say and to do,no interesting skills, no Holy Blood...

#3:...and giving him the easy route of him being a mercenary. He has dimples, I guess that would disguise his rushiness.

I need to make a trap card called "You don't know what you're talking about" with that animated picture of Gary Coleman confused.

I need to make a trap card called "You don't know what you're talking about" with that animated picture of Gary Coleman confused.

Actually I'm just that bored;

... The fuck?

#1:...and giving him the easy route of him being a mercenary. He has dimples, I guess that would disguise his rushiness.

How do you get two number ones?

Since your last turn:

* A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (6 seconds ago) ...and again. (3 seconds ago)

"If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated, don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:"

You have run out of Action Points.

Fuck.

... The fuck?

Person #1 and person #2 talking.

Also, I have to climb that shit, right Sirius?

Actually I'm just that bored;

Enjoy

Damn you falling ceiling spikes.

... The fuck?

Person #1 and person #2 talking.

Also, I have to climb that shit, right Sirius?

It's more fun if you figure it out on your own. Here's the only hint I will give you: You can go under that trap that pops up when you jump on the platform. What happens after that does not ALWAYS happen.

It's more fun if you figure it out on your own. Here's the only hint I will give you: You can go under that trap that pops up when you jump on the platform. What happens after that does not ALWAYS happen.

Oh christ.