FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm a guy.

And I'm gay.

Revino :wub:

Also level 96... Holy shit is it going to take so long to level up, and I'm already on /players 4. Thank goodeness for teleport and circle strafe, sort of.

Level 35 on my Druid, here - early-ish Act 3, still steamrolling.

I might finish normal on him before playing with any other character... perhaps.

Also, completed the Diablo set. Too bad Panoramix has no use for it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lux if you really want to know go to urbandictionary.com just saying.

He refuses to.

I'm getting better... For example, I now know that the word cookie can have a much, much more... Intimate meaning...

What?

It's ahh... Well, the err... Mind if I not say it, I'd prefer not to be outspoken on this point. ;___; Unless you really don't know what it is...

Fan fiction and Futurama only.

Lux would make a perfect Kif.

Nini would make an excellent Zapp Branigan.

Who's Kif?

He refuses to.

I'm getting better... For example, I now know that the word cookie can have a much, much more... Intimate meaning...

What?

It's ahh... Well, the err... Mind if I not say it, I'd prefer not to be outspoken on this point. ;___; Unless you really don't know what it is...

I honestly don't know. Guess I'll look it up.

Who's Kif?

Some alien on a cartoon that gets pregnant. He's male. He serves a narcissistic douchebag.

Edited by Sirius

He refuses to.

What?

I honestly don't know. Guess I'll look it up.

Who's Kif?

Some alien on a cartoon that gets pregnant. He's male.

DIO! >: O

I might finish normal on him before playing with any other character... perhaps.

You'll steamroll until Hell, where you might hit a dent and work around it. Still, the later areas might prove to be a pain in the ass, especially Nihlatak's Domain with those Shriekers.

Asterix fan, eh?

Who's Kif?

kif.jpg

You really need to make your own searches.

How does that wor-- No, NO! I don't want to think hard on that one!!! ;_____;

C-section. Character B accidentally has some working ovaries.

Also:

The whole family.

1194622621837.jpg

<3

Rose of Versailles, what?

You'll steamroll until Hell, where you might hit a dent and work around it. Still, the later areas might prove to be a pain in the ass, especially Nihlatak's Domain with those Shriekers.

Asterix fan, eh?

Who's Kif?

kif.jpg

You really need to make your own searches.

I do. But you actually know about it. : P

225px-Zapp_Brannigan.png Ninji= Blonde hair guy Lux= Alien next to him aka (the assistant)

Lux should be proud. At least he's considered more attractive to females.

This is true, in the episode where Fry, Zap and Kiff were about to be executed by too much sex, all the women wanted Kif the most.

This is true, in the episode where Fry, Zap and Kiff were about to be executed by too much sex, all the women wanted Kif the most.

Arguably he would've stayed alive considering IIRC he doesn't have bones. The lucky fucker.

An pregnant male alien that's attractive to females? *raises eyebrows*

Kif is considered charming even if he's at a Lucius level of effeminate. Fry and Zap on the other hand...

Edited by Dio

Arguably he would've stayed alive considering IIRC he doesn't have bones. The lucky fucker.

Indeed. Endless sex with no risk of death.

Kif is considered charming even if he's at a Lucius level of effeminate. Fry and Zap on the other hand...

Lol Fry and Zap... you can't have a funny cartoon without idiots that think with their dick.

If I a pregnant alien, the situation would seem alright. But it's never that simple, now is it? XD

<3

A little roleplaying goes a long way. <3

Crazy fanartists, what can I say? Canonically, Blue's over 300 years old while Jomy is... either 14 or 32. Roughly.

They got over the argument.

1194590174764.jpg

Do tell~ <3

lol

MOMMY BECOMES DADDY, WHAT

Asterix fan, eh?

I should try those extra areas (like Blood Raven's workshop) again soon. My druid could survive it pretty much fine at /players 1, but he lacked the firepower (and hit%) to deal effectively with those buffed fallens. Hmm.

Asterix is awesome.

<3

A little roleplaying goes a long way. <3

Crazy fanartists, what can I say? Canonically, Blue's over 300 years old while Jomy is... either 14 or 32. Roughly.

They got over the argument.

1194590174764.jpg

Do tell~ <3

lol

MOMMY BECOMES DADDY, WHAT

... There is a man and woman in every relationship. ^^ Uhhh... That's not what you were talking about, is it. XD