FE4 THREAD

Fia

AARGGH!!! Sand creatures: FRIGHTENING!

Suck it up and face your fears.

That's not as easy as it sounds... ;___; Have even SEEN them?! : O

What sand creatures are we talking about?

There are more?! ;___; Those creatures on that gusty island that chase you around in the sand, then jump up out of nowhere and eat you! : O

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more?! ;___; Those creatures on that gusty island that chase you around in the sand, then jump up out of nowhere and eat you! : O

You lost me.

You lost me.

Played Phantom Hourglass? Remember those things you kill by having them eat bombs? Yeah, those things.

I'm not sure how they function, either it's the noise level or that you have to walk really sloooow.

I tried moving slow. It's so freaky... I'm... Not sure if I can keep going...

Played Phantom Hourglass? Remember those things you kill by having them eat bombs? Yeah, those things.

I haven't played Phantom Hourglass since 2007. You can't expect me to remember everything about it. ._.

I haven't played Phantom Hourglass since 2007. You can't expect me to remember everything about it. ._.

I'm not going to forget those creatures in a hurry...

Lux, as a young boy, I was scared shitless of those guard dog men in the hedge maze before the Forest Temple, so much so I put it away for years. I was scared shitless of ReDeads. I was scared of Poes, Wolfos, Eyefos, if that's the correct term for the laser dudes in the scond dungeon you know the ones, Dampei, that guy at the Lon Lon Ranch, Phantom Ganon, the first cutscene with Ganondorf where there was never even any danger (just the music and Ganon's big old mug) and, yes, ceiling Skulltula. I was scared of almost everything in Ocarina.

I manned the fuck up and got stuck on the Water Temple like everybody else. You can do it too.

Edited by Rehab

Sorry, Sirius. I'm not a fan of the metroid series. : P

You disappoint me.

I can't please everyone all the time...

Well... Time to face my fear... And this time the screen won't be two inches away from my face.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Lux, as a young boy, I was scared shitless of those guard dog men in the hedge maze before the Forest Temple, so much so I put it away for years. I was scared shitless of ReDeads. I was scared of Poes, Wolfos, Eyefos, if that's the correct term for the laser dudes in the scond dungeon you know the ones, Dampei, that guy at the Lon Lon Ranch, Phantom Ganon, the first cutscene with Ganondorf where there was never even any danger (just the music and Ganon's big old mug) and, yes, ceiling Skulltula. I was scared of almost everything in Ocarina.

I manned the fuck up and got stuck on the Water Temple like everybody else. You can do it too.

How was I supposed to know there was a room under the floor!?

Edit:

Giant Moblin scared me for the longest time.

Edited by Chalis

You disappoint me.

Well... Time to face my fear... And this time the screen won't be two inches away from my face.

Why do you not play the Metroid series?

How was I supposed to know there was a room under the floor!?

You weren't, you look around every spot to find the solution like I did. I personally found the Water Temple boring... I like the Dark Link fight but I think it could've been better.

Edited by Sirius

Lux, I was scared shitless of those guard dog men in the hedge maze before the Forest Temple, so much so I put it away for years. I was scared shitless of ReDeads. I was scared of Wolfos, Eyefos,, and, yes, ceiling Skulltula. I was scared of almost everything in Ocarina.

I used to be scared of them. Now ReDeads are fun to smack around, although Wolfos still startle me a bit.

You disappoint me.

The thought of a bounty hunter going out to kill monsters sounded pretty generic to me.

You disappoint me.

The thought of a bounty hunter going out to kill monsters sounded pretty generic to me.

Inb4 someone explains how games you play have generic concepts. New concepts aren't always great and if generic concepts such as Metroid were as boring as you believe they are, I would think there wouldn't be a Metroid Prime or Metroid Fusion. It's mostly the gameplay the you should worry about >_>.

+1 notsomuchafanofMetroidfornoreasonotherthanthatitdoesn'tholdme post

I am once again disappointed.

Edited by Sirius