FE4 THREAD

Fia

Guncannon is nice, but the only decent pilot I can think of that has used one (haven't delved too much into UC's expanded universe full of MSVs and aces we've never heard of before) is, well... Amuro.

Edited by Brawl Sheeda

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy place, high school is. (Yoda, I am. >_>) Ask for one. ^^

I didn't really do anything today though. Schedule was a lil messed up. I see... o:

Teacher, teacher! I want an assignment!

Wha--?

Chalis, you're our age? :huh:

15 turning 16 soon. :newyears:

My sorceress almost died twice in that Dark Magician dungeon (/players8). Time Stop spamming literally saved her ass, even though the minibosses were merely slowed.

So fragile. I should try and gamble her some more stuff.

I starve for another task. May I have another one, teacher?

I didn't get lost! Thank God that I was used to finding my way around! : D

I want one too! D:

I hope I can find my off campus classes. But I can worry about that next week. @_@

Wait, you get to drive soon! : D Are you one of those people who are aching for that day, or just couldn't care less?

I'm actually afraid of cars. I figure it would be practical to get a license and since most jobs tend to favor someone with a license, which I also need, I may get one some day. First things first, though. : D

My sorceress almost died twice in that Dark Magician dungeon (/players8). Time Stop spamming literally saved her ass, even though the minibosses were merely slowed.

So fragile. I should try and gamble her some more stuff.

Lower Resist is a bitch to work around with, especially if a random boss decides to have Conviction to piss you even more.

Otherwise the insane amount of projectiles in this area usually makes me lag a bit. Moreso level 1, though.

I didn't get lost! Thank God that I was used to finding my way around! : D

I hope I can find my off campus classes. But I can worry about that next week. @_@

I'm actually afraid of cars. I figure it would be practical to get a license and since most jobs tend to favor someone with a license, which I also need, I may get one some day. First things first, though. : D

Off campus? Sounds like my cuppa' tea! : D

Aww... D: Which is... Making it to 16? ^^

Teacher, teacher! I want an assignment!

Hmmm. You're further along the way than the other two. I'm going to have to think of a more difficult task for you. Give me a second.

I appreciate your eagerness, but do try to take it easy. I don't want you getting burned out too quickly.

That said, go find a good piece of lumber and carve yourself a bow and some arrows. That is your preferred weapon, right?

I appreciate your eagerness, but do try to take it easy. I don't want you getting burned out too quickly.

That said, go find a good piece of lumber and carve yourself a bow and some arrows. That is your preferred weapon, right?

... Yes, Teacher.

Indeed it is. I also need flax, a spinning wheel, some pure steel, and an anvil. Do you have any of those?

I should try to sprite me one day, against someone else, to demonstrate my improvement. XD.gif

Edited by Lux Aeterna

*crosses fingers* Please be Fia... Pleeease be Fia. XD.gif

The thought of him dating his mom is pretty fun to you, on top of...you know. You and Sara in the tree.

As to the first part, exactly. I will make no comment on the second. : P

You two (you and Sara) never struck me as lovers, anyway.

Wha--?

Chalis, you're our age? :huh:

15 turning 16 soon. :newyears:

Okay. Clears up my suspicions of you being too young to be whoring with lady Fia.

Finished dinner, so:

Teacher, do I have to do 2000 like Lux? :/