• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My first and last witty comment on this forum. >_<

Don't say such things.

;_;

What's with the tears?

BAWWWWWWWW. I'm not confident in myself. D:

Sounds like a nightmare on crack My pleasure. Auto-res effect : D

Oh,that's nice. No "real" classes today, then?

More than pleased

Now, I shall go to sleep. Destiny is calling me.

It is scary though. Oh nice : D!

None. Tomorrow is just Physics and a Junior Seminar thing. I think I'll go to sleep too... After Natsume<3

349526.jpg

His eyelashes are just so darn pretty.

Yet the good pilots can still skullfuck armies with them.

And the original GM design blew, too. Hell, the only non-Gundam design the Feddies have that doesn't blow is the redesigned Guntank from MSG: Origins.

Guncannon, buddy. Also, the GM looked badass.

Jamesgun >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guncannon, and that's only because Birguet piloted it. And the GM blew.

Daddy Dio STILL hasn't told me who my mom is...

Waves of Ascension and Divada's set, added to some magic damage reduction, made my sorceress so much sturdier. At least as far as normal mode is concerned. Also, lol 15k def.

Since I was having poor luck at gambling (... although really, gambling exceptional set items in early Nightmare is just guh), I burned quite a few pgems and dragon stones to craft the robe and coronet.

Now, I have to work on strengthening my merc. Maybe I should start with a set upgrade... hmm.

Maybe he doesn't want you to know.

But then... Does that mean...

*GASP!*

THERE'S A THIRD LOVER!?

Probably a fourth, too, since he did have 4 kids from 4 seperate mothers. The other three suck though.

>_>

Waves of Ascension and Divada's set, added to some magic damage reduction, made my sorceress so much sturdier. At least as far as normal mode is concerned. Also, lol 15k def.

Since I was having poor luck at gambling (... although really, gambling exceptional set items in early Nightmare is just guh), I burned quite a few pgems and dragon stones to craft the robe and coronet.

Now, I have to work on strengthening my merc. Maybe I should start with a set upgrade... hmm.

I don't think I even completed those sets yet. I do have a ton of others, though.

Not bad. Should do that sometimes since I'm starting to get too many D-stones as a result of having little use for duplicate ancient scrolls ( key + that = d-stone, and you get scrolls more often than those too ).

Try the mercenary convertion formula, preferably with dr%. You need perfect obsidians for that IIRC.

*GASP!*

THERE'S A THIRD LOVER!?

Probably a fourth, too, since he did have 4 kids from 4 seperate mothers. The other three suck though.

>_>

>_>

I don't think I even completed those sets yet. I do have a ton of others, though.

Not bad. Should do that sometimes since I'm starting to get too many D-stones as a result of having little use for duplicate ancient scrolls ( key + that = d-stone, and you get scrolls more often than those too ).

Try the mercenary convertion formula, preferably with dr%. You need perfect obsidians for that IIRC.

*GASP!*

THERE'S A THIRD LOVER!?

>_>

THEORY CONFIRMED!

Who's the unnamed lovers? TELL US!

Also 14x done. Not much happened, except I fucking hate that Merc boss with 16 speed.

Leaf: 18-28: 46 HP, 15 Str, 4 Mag, 13 Skl, 19 Spd, 17 Luk, 11 Def, 9 Bld, 10 Mov

Dagda: 14-78: No levels, but C bows is appreciated.

Halvan: 16-14: 42 HP, 17 Str, 2 Mag, 14 Skl, 17 Spd, 7 Luk, 11 Def, 20 Bld, 6 Mov, B axes

Othin: 15-70: 44 HP, 10 Str, 1 Mag, 14 Skl, 18 Spd, 13 Luk, 9 Def, 14 Bld, 8 Mov

Rivis: 16-84: 32 HP, 13 Str, 1 Mag, 9 Skl, 20 Spd, 6 Luk, 9 Def, 12 Bld, 7 Mov

Salem: 10-73: 27 HP, 0 Str, 13 Mag, 11 Skl, 12 Spd, 4 Luk, 4 Def, 5 Bld, 6 Mov

Parn: 10-03: 38 HP, 13 Sre, 4 Mag, 16 Skl, 20 Spd, 16 Luk, 10 Def, 11 Bld, 7 Mov, A swords

Carrion: 15-76 still, wonder why I even brought him in the first place...

Brighton: 19-30: 41 HP, 14 Str, 2 Mag, 17 Skl, 18 Spd, 4 Luk, 14 Def, 20 Bld, 8 Mov

Dean: 5-99, no levels

Linoan: 3-91, no levels