FE4 THREAD

Fia

Nothing is worsebetter than that Berzeker at one of the endgame chapters of SS, having 24 Hp and Shanam for stats.

What about all of the Shaman's running around with 0 AS in the lategame?

Shamans suck more than Zerkers, IMO. But that one having literally 2 Def was horrid.

Maybe I am wrong, but it was that one from the chapter you get Syrene.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of Sir Ninji's unendurable attempts to force us to experience the full spectrum of the Ninji Rainbow of Insurrectionism. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. Inasmuch as I disagree with his accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet his speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Despite some perceptions to the contrary, if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that he would rip apart causes that others feel strongly about. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Ninji could have made the same prediction.

Mankind needs to do more to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that Ninji accuses me of being a liar. The only proven liar around here, however, is Ninji. Only a die-hard liar like Ninji could claim that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his tactless, rebarbative prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. The truth, in case you haven't already figured it out, is that he wants to alter, amend, abridge, and censor the record to point the finger of responsibility at others. Faugh. I might have been dreaming but I believe I once heard Ninji admit, sotto voce, that he has a strategy. His strategy is to resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Ninji. To recapitulate, I am confident that genuine patriots will perceive the veracity of my statements regarding Sir Ninji's clumsy conclusions.

Complaint generator

Would you believe me if I said there was a 4 AS Sniper in Sacred Stones Hard Mode? :awesome:

66awbkn.gif

Ha ha.

Also, Seth's suicide assault on Valter's army took out 15 Wyvern Riders in the process. That man deserves a medal.

Let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of Sir Ninji's unendurable attempts to force us to experience the full spectrum of the Ninji Rainbow of Insurrectionism. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. Inasmuch as I disagree with his accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet his speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Despite some perceptions to the contrary, if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that he would rip apart causes that others feel strongly about. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Ninji could have made the same prediction.

Mankind needs to do more to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that Ninji accuses me of being a liar. The only proven liar around here, however, is Ninji. Only a die-hard liar like Ninji could claim that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his tactless, rebarbative prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. The truth, in case you haven't already figured it out, is that he wants to alter, amend, abridge, and censor the record to point the finger of responsibility at others. Faugh. I might have been dreaming but I believe I once heard Ninji admit, sotto voce, that he has a strategy. His strategy is to resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Ninji. To recapitulate, I am confident that genuine patriots will perceive the veracity of my statements regarding Sir Ninji's clumsy conclusions.

Complaint generator

Rather than engage in a point-by-point response to the textual interpretation of Ms. Meow , Ph.D.'s pleas, I want to respond to the more general issue at hand. What follows is the story of how Meow can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. Her myrmidons are easily manipulated. But even if we disregard all that and examine only her abhorrent, heartless slogans, this seems to me to be enough to show that she drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes Meow sound smarter than she really is and obscures the fact that her propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Embracing a system of charlatanism will make everything right with the world" and, "Men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras". What they don't tell you, though, is that Meow has convinced a lot of people that her animadversions can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

Meow is unmistakably an adept at destroying our moral fiber. This is equivalent to saying that everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that she brandishes the word "succinylsulphathiazole" as a kind of up-to-date jack-o'-lantern to scare children. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. Her latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining but certainly not informative. If Meow wants to be taken seriously, she should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. She thinks it's good that her bromides put a pea-brained spin on important issues. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: For the nonce, she is content to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. But by next weekend, she will feed blind hatred. I contend that we should refer to Ms. Meow , Ph.D. using the sobriquet "Pestiferous Meow" because she's so thoroughly pestiferous, not to mention callow. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

I love that thing.

Would you believe me if I said there was a 4 AS Sniper in Sacred Stones Hard Mode? :awesome:

66awbkn.gif

Ha ha.

Also, Seth's suicide assault on Valter's army took out 15 Wyvern Riders in the process. That man deserves a medal.

Complaint generator

Rather than engage in a point-by-point response to the textual interpretation of Ms. Meow , Ph.D.'s pleas, I want to respond to the more general issue at hand. What follows is the story of how Meow can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. Her myrmidons are easily manipulated. But even if we disregard all that and examine only her abhorrent, heartless slogans, this seems to me to be enough to show that she drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes Meow sound smarter than she really is and obscures the fact that her propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Embracing a system of charlatanism will make everything right with the world" and, "Men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras". What they don't tell you, though, is that Meow has convinced a lot of people that her animadversions can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

Meow is unmistakably an adept at destroying our moral fiber. This is equivalent to saying that everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that she brandishes the word "succinylsulphathiazole" as a kind of up-to-date jack-o'-lantern to scare children. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. Her latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining but certainly not informative. If Meow wants to be taken seriously, she should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. She thinks it's good that her bromides put a pea-brained spin on important issues. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: For the nonce, she is content to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. But by next weekend, she will feed blind hatred. I contend that we should refer to Ms. Meow , Ph.D. using the sobriquet "Pestiferous Meow" because she's so thoroughly pestiferous, not to mention callow. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

I love that thing.

A lot of people will say that sir Ninji is the victim due to constant criticism, however Ninji is actually a victim of his own success. A success that has allowed him to topple the competition, and place himself at the top of a social, economical, and political ladder. He has forced his way so high that he is unable to be dethroned from his place of self proclaimed rightiousness. The difference though is that I would die for my cause, while Sir Ninji, would kill for his.

A lot of people will say that sir Ninji is the victim due to constant criticism, however Ninji is actually a victim of his own success. A success that has allowed him to topple the competition, and place himself at the top of a social, economical, and political ladder. He has forced his way so high that he is unable to be dethroned from his place of self proclaimed rightiousness. The difference though is that I would die for my cause, while Sir Ninji, would kill for his.

My religion has taught me not to be afraid to call someone wrong when she does something, says something, stands for something, or engages in something that violates the values in which I believe. In the first place, I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Meow to suppress all news that portrays her in a bad light, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Meow claims that she can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. If I could ask her one thing, I'd ask her why she thinks her artifices are our final line of defense against tyrrany. The problem is that Meow shrinks from such questions like a vampire shrinks from a crucifix. You'd be more likely to get Meow to admit that it's easy for us to shake our heads at her foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should unite rich and poor, young and old. It's easy for us to say, "Meow is so incredibly disingenuous that she really ought to change her name to 'Disingenuous McDisingenuous, the Disingenuous Queen of the Disingenuous'." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because many people have witnessed Meow engulf the world in a dense miasma of irrationalism. Meow generally insists that her witnesses are mistaken and blames her unbridled activities on debauched megalomaniacs. It's like she has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, Meow is unable to support her assertions with documentation of any sort. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but I once had a nightmare in which she was free to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that some presumptuous, vulgar whiners are actually considering helping Meow increase alienation and delinquency among our young people. How quickly such people forget that they were lied to, made fun of, and ridiculed by Meow on numerous occasions.

There are three points I need to make here. First, I, for one, feel that there is more wisdom to be found in three of Aesop's fables than in the sum total of everything that Meow has ever written. Second, Meow's subliminal psywar campaigns are a textbook example of distortion and deceit. And third, Meow takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on her. She also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) her position. I might have been dreaming but I believe I once heard her admit, sotto voce, that she thinks it's good that her views relabel millions of people as "mephitic". It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: If she would abandon her name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of self-satisfied stoicism.

Meow has never gotten ahead because of her hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of Meow's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. There is a problem here. A large, ophidian, maledicent problem. After all, it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of slimy meatheads like Meow can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. We must shake off our torpor, ignore the siren songs of jingoism, and identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that do the devil's work. But it doesn't stop there. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a surprise that Meow's pleas feed on ressentiment of inferiors towards their superiors. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would trivialize certain events that are particularly special to us all. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Meow.

Of course it is.

It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Rabbi Sirius wants concealed from the public. Before I get moving here, let me point out that I would never take a job working for Rabbi Sirius. Given his dishonest undertakings, who would want to? The only way out of Rabbi Sirius's rat maze is to win the culture war and save this country. It's that simple.