FE4 THREAD

Fia

OBJECTION! THIS EVIDENCE:

Roxas > The entire Serenes Forest.

COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS MY PLACEMENT ON THE TIER LIST!

Ninji tier.

:/

Who should my starter be?

Always fire.

But Chimchar looks ugly...

what are the bosses types for the first 3 gyms?

Afraid of earlygame bosses?

Bad Roxas.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock, Grass, and Fighting.

Hmm..

Turtwig- Easy time with the first gym, hard with the second (although a captured starly could help), and that Starly could probably rape the 3rd gym too.

Piplup- See Turtwig

Chimchar- Aw fuck. Reminds me of pokemon Yellow, where I had a level 17 pikachu and STILL couldn't beat Brock. but he should be fine against the next two..

Hm...

Rock, Grass, and Fighting.

Hmm..

Turtwig- Easy time with the first gym, hard with the second (although a captured starly could help), and that Starly could probably rape the 3rd gym too.

Piplup- See Turtwig

Chimchar- Aw fuck. Reminds me of pokemon Yellow, where I had a level 17 pikachu and STILL couldn't beat Brock. but he should be fine against the next two..

Hm...

lolthunder

Because the puppet=Ben

But really...

"PAIN!!" and "MORE PAIN!!".

Seriously?

The creators thought it would be funny I guess, or probably cause his name is Ben trillo quist (ventriloquist)

Edited by Cyas

Why gee, it's so fun being completely and totally ignored. :awesome:

Blame your spamming of irrelevant pictures that should've been posted in CG's thread instead.

I have him on ignore for that reason. :awesome:

Plus, it's easier to scroll through the topic this way.

I'm gonna start with Bulbasaur.

I'll find a way.

I should start one of those games with a Dratini. And give it an everstone once it becomes Dragonair.

Hmmm, I haven't played Platinum yet...

Piplup

I just chose him because I thought his final form looked awesome.

For my playthrough of Diamond, I've only played once through, and never restarted. Let's take a trip back to when I was a wee 11 year old. It went as such:

I started, and knew I was going to get Piplup from the get-go. I resolved to capture every pokemon I encountered that was not captured before. I began by getting a Starly. I trained them both up to level 9, on the route above the second town. Then I found shinx. I caught her, and trained her up to their level, which was 11. So I progressed. Fast-forwarding to the first gym, everyone was at 14. I fought and lost, the first time. I was merely unlucky. But Piplup championed the day when I tried a second time. So I progressed more, and I ended up at the grass gym. By now, Piplup was Prinplup, Starly was Staravia, and I do believe Shinx was it's next form of which I can't remember the name of. Staravia destroyed that gym, and the next. Shinx's second form defeated Pastoria gym. The next gym, back in Hearthome, everyone fought. By this time I do believe I had Empoleon, Staraptor, and Luxray. So came the steel gym. Empoleon fought the most part, there was an assist from Staraptor's close combat, and Luxray was completely useless. ._. Ice gym... Everyone helped here. Same with Thunder gym. I captured Dialga (with a poke ball, somehow. And it was the last one I had. : O). I caught Gible. Then I trained Gible into a Garchomp. So came the pokemon league. I went through, having a TON of trouble because I had five pokemon from 48-53. Everyone played a huge role here. In the champion battle, I was down to Luxray at red, and Cynthia had Milotic. If Milotic hit me again, I was dead. If I hit Milotic, it would survive. I was out of items. I just used thunder, and was ready to accept defeat when the guage was still going down. It was a critical hit. I had won.

The post-story was much longer, but I'll spare the details. In the end, it comes out with my fourth gen dream team: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Garchomp, Lucario, and Mismagius, from levels 67-69. Long story short, it's possible to use Piplup and win. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Lux Aeterna