FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi.

What happened during the goatse incident? I was offline so I dunno what happened.

Uhh... Crash tried to post a pic of the awesome smiley, but it was an anti-hotlinking thing that showed up as goatse. Then he got freaked out and shit that he was gonna get banned. XD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

What happened during the goatse incident? I was offline so I dunno what happened.

Long story short, Crash tried hotlinking the "awesome" smiley off of some website in response to something I said. But instead of getting the smiley, he ended up posting Goatse instead. The whole incident was so surreal that I actually had to do a double take. I couldn't stop laughing (in fact, I still crack up a bit when I think about it), but the others didn't seem to share my sense of humor.

Hi.

Long story short, Crash tried hotlinking the "awesome" smiley off of some website in response to something I said. But instead of getting the smiley, he ended up posting Goatse instead. The whole incident was so surreal that I actually had to do a double take. I couldn't stop laughing (in fact, I still crack up a bit when I think about it), but the others didn't seem to share my sense of humor.

I'd probably laugh too.

You guys told me I missed nothing! I am laughing right now. :awesome:

Yep. For a while there, we became GOATSE THREAD. Only. 8D

The best part is that something like this happened in the past.

Oh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome shit.

Why isn't Crash banned yet?

Crash was suspended briefly if I'm not mistaken. He wasn't banned because it wasn't intention. As I noted above, this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

What happened during that previous time?

Snow Storm hotlinked an image that ended up appearing as "Hai2u" (at least I think that's what this particular shock image is called).

Edited by Charlie

No wonder he wasn't on site.

What's the normal warn level to get suspended? Or can it be done regardless of warn level?

People can be suspended regardless of their warn level. It depends on the severity of the infraction.

By Snow Storm do you mean Snowy?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=452

That's who I mean.

He took the identity of someone else by making a second account, posted in the debate forum and got banned for that or something.

Snow was caught with a troll themed sock account. The funny part is that he "interacted" with his sock account, but wasn't clever enough to hide his IP.

Alright. Finished the first trial in AJ:AA case 2.

bed. Goodnight guys.

Good night then.

Hi.

Fail.

Aren't we dead.

HAHA!