• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A Ms. Sara. Come on down to the Detention Center.

WHAT?

You have excellent taste, good sir.

Tht movie is up there with Scarface when it comes to teraphic violence.

: O

Yes, but you're in college. If it makes you feel any better, you've made me feel stupid.

... You know? I think I'll just stick with my good ol' longsword. I've made it this far. : D

D:

: (

I'm failing the math class, most likely. I KNEEEEEEEEW I WASN'T READY FOR THIS, I KNEEEEEW IT!!

Upgrade your farming tools and such and begin making other higher level forges. : O

Tht movie is up there with Scarface when it comes to teraphic violence.

Indeed.

By the way, I'm sorry about tormenting you with those pictures again. I can't control myself sometimes. D:

Did I do it? Did I? Or are you trying to pin the blame on me because YOU were the one who killed her! D:<

Are you blaming an officer of the law of committing a murder and blaming a civilian? Nice try. You're coming down for questioning.

Ninji killed Sara. The bastard.

NOW YOU SEE

IT WAS LUX

Did I do it? Did I? Or are you trying to pin the blame on me because YOU were the one who killed her! D:<

Herr Ninji. Say the truth! I WANT THE TRUTH!

Indeed.

By the way, I'm sorry about tormenting you with those pictures again. I can't control myself sometimes. D:

Only saw few of them, maybe three. America worked as a guinea pig.

: O

Yes, but you're in college. If it makes you feel any better, you've made me feel stupid.

... You know? I think I'll just stick with my good ol' longsword. I've made it this far. : D

D:

: (

I'm failing the math class, most likely. I KNEEEEEEEEW I WASN'T READY FOR THIS, I KNEEEEEW IT!!

Upgrade your farming tools and such and begin making other higher level forges. : O

It was a compliment. Why are you disappointed? D:

I'm not doing so hot on one class either, but recently I've got a few good grades, which are pulling it steadily up. YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE YOU CAN!

Honestly, I don't have the patience for it. D: I mean, I plan to do this... Raise up to 50, and complete the sixth dungeon. 60, seventh. 70, eighth. And then I'll move on to FE5/RF2, I haven't decided which.

Are you blaming an officer of the law of committing a murder and blaming a civilian? Nice try. You're coming down for questioning.

I'm blaming a certain wussy Lopto "Prince" masquerading as an officer of the law.

And by Prince, I mean prince of worms.

Herr Ninji. Say the truth! I WANT THE TRUTH!

I'M JUST THE OFFICER WHO HAS COME TO PICK HIM UP

WHY AM I BEING BLAMED

WE HAVE EVIDENCE AT THE DEPARTMENT

I'm blaming a certain wussy Lopto "Prince" masquerading as an officer of the law.

And by Prince, I mean prince of worms.

Lies.

I'M JUST THE OFFICER WHO HAS COME TO PICK HIM UP

WHY AM I BEING BLAMED

WE HAVE EVIDENCE AT THE DEPARTMENT

THE TRUTH!

SAY IT! NOW!

SAY IT!