FE4 THREAD

Fia

It figures that Ivan would have the oven on sale the day AFTER the spring festival instead of the holiday before it. ._.

Fuck you Ivan.

Ivan. :wub:

._.

Well at least I have everything for the kitchen now. I still need a few cookbooks, though. =/

Edited by Musashi

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I have a group project to e-mail to the teacher to check early, but Da-Woes still hasn't sent in his part yet. :facepalm:

Why does this not surprise me?

Alright then.

Do note that Marty's main problems are Skill, Speed and (since a lot of people have that one) Magic. Surprise, The Sety scroll is in chapter 4x and the Odo scroll in chapter 6, with the possible Fala scroll in chapter 9. His offense issues can even be solved with Wrath, basically making him a OHKO machine with such high strength. Since he's durable, he can definitely take on many people during an enemy phase ( see one of IOS' videos about it in chapter 17 ).

Strength is much, much harder to correct since the best scroll for it is Noba, which comes all the way in chapter 18. It doesn't help that Marty has obscene promotion bonuses, actual durability, captures and a better weapon type. At best he'll have to hold on the Hezul scroll, but the hefty bonus HP is appreciated by anyone, from fighters so they can possibly get +2 HP/+1 all the time to clerics who need to get fatigued less. It doesn't help that he does rather poor damage and can't even capture. Add to that an unreliable skill, poor build reducing his AS when using the heavier weapons he needs to actually scratch something and you have one of the worst unit in the series.

I see then...his durability is great considering his Def and huge HP...but looks like the developers forgot about the rest of his stat growths that aren't Luck, Def, HP & Bld.

I said it earlier, and I'll say it again:

Do note that Marty's main problems are Skill, Speed and (since a lot of people have that one) Magic. Surprise, The Sety scroll is in chapter 4x and the Odo scroll in chapter 6, with the possible Fala scroll in chapter 9.

Odo gives a flat 30% skill bonus, Sety gives 30% speed and 10% magic at the cost of some HP and Fala gives minor boosts to strength, magic, skill AND speed. And even if his growths doesn't satisfy you, look at his promotion bonuses. +3 in both strength and defense, +5 in skill and +6 in speed. Add Wrath into that (he's a very logical choice for it) and he'll barely need to double between his good strength, the might of axes and how awful enemies are.

Ugh. I have a group project to e-mail to the teacher to check early, but Da-Woes still hasn't sent in his part yet. :facepalm:

Why does this not surprise me?

>_<

I said it earlier, and I'll say it again:

Do note that Marty's main problems are Skill, Speed and (since a lot of people have that one) Magic. Surprise, The Sety scroll is in chapter 4x and the Odo scroll in chapter 6, with the possible Fala scroll in chapter 9.

Odo gives a flat 30% skill bonus, Sety gives 30% speed and 10% magic at the cost of some HP and Fala gives minor boosts to strength, magic, skill AND speed. And even if his growths doesn't satisfy you, look at his promotion bonuses. +3 in both strength and defense, +5 in skill and +6 in speed. Add Wrath into that (he's a very logical choice for it) and he'll barely need to double between his good strength, the might of axes and how awful enemies are.

No, no, it's OK, really...I just didn't keep in mind does small Str growth bonuses he gets with the Fala Scroll :unsure: .

When I first used him I thought he wouldn't even hit, but...he surprised me as he almost one rounded those soldiers in the first chapter B) .

It figures that Ivan would have the oven on sale the day AFTER the spring festival instead of the holiday before it. ._.

Fuck you Ivan.

Ivan. :wub:

._.

Well at least I have all everything for the kitchen now. I still need a few cookbooks, though. =/

Higher level cooking or no? What is your cooking level anyway?

Female!Chal, what do you think about my av?

Who is that?

Higher level cooking or no? What is your cooking level anyway?

My cooking level is 24.

When you get into the 35~'s you will love Cheese Fondue. Raises the cooking level by so much. :')

Also: 30dh0ch.jpg

No, no, it's OK, really...I just didn't keep in mind does small Str growth bonuses he gets with the Fala Scroll :unsure: .

When I first used him I thought he wouldn't even hit, but...he surprised me as he almost one rounded those soldiers in the first chapter B) .

He's a tad underrated. I find the Hero Axe much better on him than Halvan early on TBH since it gives him 2 hits to capture. Halvan has PCC and if he doesn't kill enough with Iron you might want to move him up to Steel/Battle.

30dh0ch.jpg

I like it :3

Swordmaster Dagda is the greatest thing I have ever created.

That's an abomination. Dagda is too manly to be anything other than a Warrior or Berserker. Mercenary might work, but I'm not sure.

That's an abomination. Dagda is too manly to be anything other than a Warrior or Berserker. Mercenary might work, but I'm not sure.

You know those level 20 Swordmasters in the Arena with the Silver Swords?

Dagda is now killing them before they attack.

No, I don't know those level 20 Swordmasters in the arena with silver swords.

Apperently Dagda's MANLINESS fits the SM role...

He's a tad underrated. I find the Hero Axe much better on him than Halvan early on TBH since it gives him 2 hits to capture. Halvan has PCC and if he doesn't kill enough with Iron you might want to move him up to Steel/Battle.

Indeed, he starts with a Steel Axe too so that's why he almost one rounds, since he's durable he does really well when defending on Enemy Phase.

Mage!Ronan would like to have a word with you :lol:

Mage!Ronan would like to have a word with you :lol:

14 Base Speed, Strength, and, like, 41 base HP vs. Ronan.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

And then he died to a Great Knight.

gawersazdfasdgoidnasfpdmasfpmas

That's what you get for creating an abomination like that.

Make him a freakin' Berserker or something. Not only is it a better class, it actually suits Dagda.