FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yaoislave.

I... I know... ;__;

Just remember that I did not intend to end up like this.

You're my Teacher, and you're passing off your traits to me?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF----

Don't become a yaoislave, Lux.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Chalis, one more thing. How do I woo Cecilia?

Three days ago, I never thought I'd be saying that, seeing as to the best of my knowledge she only existed in RF1.

...You're going after Ceci?

...she's not very popular at all because of how she changed. Try going after everyone at the same time. The easiest way to do this is by request boards. Take every request, by the by. Just talk to her every day in the meantime, the FP/LP growths of 1st Gen levels pretty fast.

... I told you that yesterday?

... I want Ceci. That's that. I was the same way about Tori.

Yaoislave.

I... I know... ;__;

You're my Teacher, and you're passing off your traits to me?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF----

Only the good traits. Dio wanted to include you and Roxas in our... soirée, but I made it clear that this would never happen. I still have control over myself.

Edited by Musashi

Yaoislave.

I... I know... ;__;

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

And dead people. Don't forget dead people.

Dead Ninjis.

Was just looking a like at my YT playlists, and then, I see this vid again...

Check out starting from 1:05.

Does anyone here remember the Rocket Knight Adventures series ? I personally think it's a damn shame Konami haven't made any more RKA games. :/

Never played it, although I saw some magazine reviews back when I actually had working video game consoles.

Holy fucking crap. A new game ?! Seems like Konami wants to go back to its roots. First Tokimeki Memorial 4, the first game since AGES in the standard branch of the series (i.e. not counting the Girl's Side games) announced, and then this ? Wow, thumbs up.

That said, chara design on this prototype pic is ugly. Hope they'll fix that in the future.

I only really pay attention to Blizzard and Falcom nowadays, to be honest.

I won't blame you, to each his own faves. ;)

About Falcom, makes me remind that there was a frikkin' crapload of Soundtrack CDs at used stores back then when I was in Japan. Seriously, the "F" section was the domain of Final Fantasy and Falcom : Fire Emblem CD were like a needle in the haystack.

Was just looking a like at my YT playlists, and then, I see this vid again...

Check out starting from 1:05.

Does anyone here remember the Rocket Knight Adventures series ? I personally think it's a damn shame Konami haven't made any more RKA games. :/

Never played it, although I saw some magazine reviews back when I actually had working video game consoles.

Holy fucking crap. A new game ?! Seems like Konami wants to go back to its roots. First Tokimeki Memorial 4, the first game since AGES in the standard branch of the series (i.e. not counting the Girl's Side games) announced, and then this ? Wow, thumbs up.

That said, chara design on this prototype pic is ugly. Hope they'll fix that in the future.

I only really pay attention to Blizzard and Falcom nowadays, to be honest.

I won't blame you, to each his own faves. ;)

About Falcom, makes me remind that there was a frikkin' crapload of Soundtrack CDs at used stores back then when I was in Japan. Seriously, the "F" section was the domain of Final Fantasy and Falcom : Fire Emblem CD were like a needle in the haystack.

Not too surprising to me. Falcom music is quite awesome.

... I told you that yesterday?

... I want Ceci. That's that. I was the same way about Tori.

I don't recall.

You barely met her. It might be the nostalgia of RF1, but she's not the same Ceci you met back then. Remember that RF2 had a lot more character than RF1 did. Ah well even if you made your choice, still get everyone's requests down.

You barely met her. It might be the nostalgia of RF1, but she's not the same Ceci you met back then. Remember that RF2 had a lot more character than RF1 did. Ah well even if you made your choice, still get everyone's requests down.

Hardly. I looked at that girl, before I saw her name and said "that's the one. She's definitely the one." And I've seen a bit of her personality, too. It's oddly... Attractive. O_o

Older!Ceci reminds me slightly of Tori.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Hardly. I looked at that girl, before I saw her name and said "that's the one. She's definitely the one." And I've seen a bit of her personality, too. It's oddly... Attractive. O_o

Obsessed.

Yaoislave.

I... I know... ;__;

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

And dead people. Don't forget dead people.

Dead Ninjis.

...*Lifts beer can* how many dead Ninjis, specifically?

Obsessed.

I'M NOT OB--

... Yeaaah. ^^;

Okay, going to bed now, especially since I'm feeling real tired again. Damn that cold. :/

TheEnd, let's wait for Vincent's answer so we can have his opinion about the Deu's "right / correct" bit, and Azel / Gandolf's mangled sentence.

See you tomorrow, everyone~

Edited by AceNoctali

Obsessed.

I'M NOT OB--

... Yeaaah. ^^;

You're as obsessed with RF as I am with Lakche.

Okay, going to bed now, especially since I'm feeling real tired again. Damn that cold. :/

TheEnd, let's wait for Vincent's answer so we can have his opinion about the Deu's "right / correct" bit, and Gandolf's mangled sentence.

See you tomorrow, everyone~

Sure thing. 'Night.

Did we just recruit Ace?

And here I thought Lux would go after Dorothy. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

She took shy to a new level. But she's... Offsetting. If only I could see her eyes, I might have chosen her.

You're as obsessed with RF as I am with Lakche.

And I'm as obsessed with Lakche as you are.

And here I thought Lux would go after Dorothy. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

She took shy to a new level. But she's... Offsetting. If only I could see her eyes, I might have chosen her.

She has problems with her self confidence. :< Do all of the requests. I thought Dorothy's were so sweet.

Dorothy... isn't she that girl with the Lowen-style hair?

That's the one.

"H, hello... m, my name is... G, good-bye!!"

Edited by Chalis