Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't got a single bye ;;

*single bye*

I know that. What I mean is the fact that my Sigurd gets gangbanged. Often. Like a hoe.

Manage the attack range. That's what makes knights strong in FE4.

Edited by TheEnd

I know that. What I mean is the fact that my Sigurd gets gangbanged. Often. Like a hoe.
Manage the attack range. That's what makes knights strong in FE4.

Alright... I'll try :D thanks

Edited by SkizzyKlepto

WHY AM I GETTING BYES NOW DAMMIT! I LIKE THEM WHEN I ANNOUNCE THAT I AM GETTING OFFLINE

Fine then. If you don't want my byes, I'll keep them all to myself. <_<

Rei, if you join my special team, I'll say bye to you when you leave.

All the time.

DAMMIT

WHY AM I GETTING BYES NOW DAMMIT! I LIKE THEM WHEN I ANNOUNCE THAT I AM GETTING OFFLINE

Bye

And you know what? I'm gonna play RF.

Watch LoGH- oh wait you're too young for that

Yes, Rei?

What's this special team?

I'm Lt. Seph, and I'm making a special team. We're gonna do one thing, and one thing only.

Killin' RF fans.

The Members of the Rune Factory Club, have conquered FE4 THREAD through murder, torture, intimidation, and terror. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. Now I don't know bout y'all? But I sure as hell, didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half Sicily, and then jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane, to teach the RF fans's lessons in humanity. RF fans ain't got no humanity. There the foot soldiers of a heterosexual hatin', mass murderin' manic, and they need to be destroyed. That's why any and every fan we find wearin' an RF uniform, there gonna die.

So far, Srs and Gio joined. CF will if I ask.

Yes, Rei?

What's this special team?

I'm Lt. Seph, and I'm making a special team. We're gonna do one thing, and one thing only.

Killin' RF fans.

The Members of the Rune Factory Club, have conquered FE4 THREAD through murder, torture, intimidation, and terror. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. Now I don't know bout y'all? But I sure as hell, didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half Sicily, and then jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane, to teach the RF fans's lessons in humanity. RF fans ain't got no humanity. There the foot soldiers of a heterosexual hatin', mass murderin' manic, and they need to be destroyed. That's why any and every fan we find wearin' an RF uniform, there gonna die.

So far, Srs and Gio joined. CF will if I ask.

I'll join :)

Watch LoGH- oh wait you're too young for that

I watched episode 1. I don't have any enthusiasm for animes nowadays.

BUT SEPH, I'M NOT GONNA KILL MYSELF