• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And Eyrios isn't?

At least Olwen doesn't have fans like Da Woes.

Kempf couldn't care less of him.

No but people overrate her for her shiny tools. Also she's bound to have fanboys because she's female.

Edited by BsTrD

Seriously, Eyrios is the biggest tool ever. This is my rendition of his recruitment:

Eyrios: I'm Eyrios.

Karin: Hi Eyrios. Will you joins us?

Eyrios: No. I mean yes, but only if I can become a noble.

Karin: Okay, you can become a noble. I can say this even though I'm just a random pegasus-riding mercenary and have no real say in this sort of thing.

Eyrios: Okay, I'll join.

But that's not all! Eyrios DOES become a noble. Except he fucks up so bad that he has to be demoted. SO FUCK EYRIOS AND FUCK DA WOES.

Sorry about that. I'm done now.

Seriously, Eyrios is the biggest tool ever. This is my rendition of his recruitment:

Eyrios: I'm Eyrios.

Karin: Hi Eyrios. Will you joins us?

Eyrios: No. I mean yes, but only if I can become a noble.

Karin: Okay, you can become a noble. I can say this even though I'm just a random pegasus-riding mercenary and have no real say in this sort of thing.

Eyrios: Okay, I'll join.

But that's not all! Eyrios DOES become a noble. Except he fucks up so bad that he has to be demoted. SO FUCK EYRIOS AND FUCK DA WOES.

Sorry about that. I'm done now.

You completely forgot the Orson teasing. Bad Mumu.

It's an original ending instead of "became the best ruler the country ever had, ever" or "bards and troubadours sang songs of her beauty for ages" and the ever so classic "dissapeared like the wind, leaving only the records of this war".

Meh, could've been worse.

Edited by BsTrD

And then movement stars, and PCC, and skills.

This.

Back in my days of a stat-junkie, I thought "This guy is no way pulling through with that 7 Str...", but he was just great tearing apart through most enemies with high Crit, cuadrupling, Sol & decent Avo. Besides, his Str grows out nicely.

He can also steal weapons.

I'm not concerned with difficulty so much as I am with innovation. It might just be me, but FE5 seemed like the last truly innovative game in the series. :\

Nope.

Basically brought back shields, a FE 2 styled map, AoE magic, some old classes (FE1 Shooters namely) and some tweaked skills.

It's pretty damn easy though and there's an exploit bug around the end of the game to duplicate your items, including stat ups, promotion items and equipment.

Basically brought back shields, a FE 2 styled map, AoE magic, some old classes (FE1 Shooters namely) and some tweaked skills.

It's pretty damn easy though and there's an exploit bug around the end of the game to duplicate your items, including stat ups, promotion items and equipment.

Abuse heaven.

FE10 was kind of innovative, if that matters.

If you mean having to control separate armies and have them join at the end of the game, Gaiden sort of did that. FE10 twisted it.

Edited by Speedwagon

Abuse heaven.

Consider the infinite stat ups a counter to being RNG screwed stat wise, which happens often since the stat growths are lower than FE 4 Gen 1 on average I'd say. Lots of 15-30%.

Edited by BsTrD