• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, the original hand-drawn Appleseed film was better than the first CGI film.

Since Ex Machina is a John Woo production, I'm hoping it beats both.

I haven't seen the hand-drawn appleseed film, but I loved the CGI. It was just...pretty!

and hmm...I'm not sure if EX Machina beats CGI Appleseed...I'd need to rewatch both though.

Edited by Hatari

The CGI one did look good for it's time, but it completely derailed Deunan's character. She's intended to be much more of a tomboy than the CGI film treats her.

I thought she was quite tomboy-ish and extremely kick ass as she was in the CGI. If she's even more kick ass in the other version, that's even more awesome.

lol, I think I spend most of my time here, or trying to keep up here...otherwise, i'm split between the empires or the music thread.

In the old times, you wouldn't have time for the empire threads.

I feel the strange need to watch Gangs of New York again.

Now where did I leave it?

For some reason this reminded me that I downloaded, er, I mean LEGALLY OBTAINED Enter the Dragon some months ago and never got around to watching it.

Go to sleep Sashi!

But the cats are sleeping in my bed.

For some reason this reminded me that I downloaded, er, I mean LEGALLY OBTAINED Enter the Dragon some months ago and never got around to watching it

But the cats are sleeping in my bed.

was that directed at me hmm?

Move them...spray them with water.

For some reason this reminded me that I downloaded, er, I mean LEGALLY OBTAINED Enter the Dragon some months ago and never got around to watching it.

Seems not even Bruce Lee can shake apathy.

You are evil...

*looks at avatar* I'm pretty sure those are wolves...not cats...

and you missed the part, where whenever I encounter a cat, I end up bleeding about 85% of the time.

excuse me for actually preferring not to bleed.

Edited by Hatari

*looks at avatar* I'm pretty sure those are wolves...not cats...

and you missed the part, where whenever I encounter a cat, I end up bleeding about 85% of the time.

excuse me for actually preferring not to bleed.

why?

why?

Why do I get bitten/scratched. No clue, I generally avoid cats, whenever I see them.

I once got bitten for just standing there...and once when I was just petting the cat. Otherwise...no idea...

The worst was waking up to a cat sleeping on my chest, when I was younger. Apparently, he liked my sleeping bag.

I'm like....WTF get off, but was too scared to move it...not to mention it was a FAT cat...so I couldn't really move it anyhow.

Edited by Hatari