• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatari x Lux, cluelesship.

oh hell no...i draw the line on anyone younger than me.

A grammar nazi is called that for correcting grammar mistakes they observe, specially if it's minor stuff that either doesn't matter or doesn't have ANY effect in how well it can be understood. I don't think a grammar nazi has to have good grammar to be called one and frankly, being a grammar often sets you up for looking/being called a hypocrite.

sorry zetta :(.

The only hard part of that chapter is the very end with Dalsien, the rest of the chapter is pretty easy.

Let's just say I let quite a few soldiers enter the fort by trying to get items faster.

Dalsin's part wasn't that bad actually, even if Leaf was pretty exposed.

Edited by Dio

Luxara is a shipping too. biggrin.gif

And I support it at least a little.

And a damn good one at that.

Heh, glad someone does. A few people--I won't say who, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE--are trying to make me go for someone else, because they're afraid I'll be heartbroken if (in their opinions: when) she doesn't return.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Dalsin's part wasn't that bad actually, even if Leaf was pretty exposed.

What I do for that part is have Lara unlock the door and if she doesn't get a re-move I just have her rescue chained and position Fergus to the left and Brighton to the right, both of them being one spot away from the door.

Oh yeah and I like the music for chapter 4. One of my favorite map themes in the series

Edited by Joey

Langue is feminine.

And to think I made it into French II honors... >_>;

I'm aiming for "advanced placement French." That seems to be the highest class. If I get there, and pass it with flying colors, well... By then, I'm probably fluent. It's like, the only subject in school that matters right now.

Ah bon? Moi aussi. Je ne sais pas beaucoup de francais, mais j'adore parler le langue.

d'accord...le (la?) langue est beau.

(my grammar will be extremely poor...I've always been terrible with it.)

Edited by Hatari

What I do for that part is have Lara unlock the door and if she doesn't get a re-move I just have her rescue chained and position Fergus to the left and Brighton to the right, both of them being one spot away from the door.

Oh yeah and I like the music for chapter 4. One of my favorite map themes in the series

You'll see what I did soon, but basically it involved Lara getting captured (took all of her items, though), Leaf rushing to Dalsin and Fergus slightly barricading with Karin's support while Brighton and Mach are busy fighting Soldiers behind. Right after I make everyone retreat in a small group and take my foes as they come straight at Dalsin and Fergus.

Not too fond of it. Chapter 5, on the other hand, is definitely one of my favorites.

Are you sure

Yes.

OKAY

O.K.

Your loops are poorly disguised.

It's not looping, Uncle, unless there are wub icons. And it can't be one-sided either.

And a damn good one at that.

Heh, glad someone does. A few people--I won't say who, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE--are trying to make me go for someone else, because they're afraid I'll be heartbroken if (in their opinions: when) she doesn't return.

I wouldn't quite know, though, I support it anyway, though. :newyears:

Well, I'm sure she'll come back after school is over. She probably needs to focus on that the most. (Likes me, except I'm the opposite of her. 8D) I doubt she'd just get up and leave like that because she wants to. Just... don't get your hopes up too much, anyhow, okay? It might take her a bit to come back. :3