• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

parlez-vous francais sashi? je parle un peu.

Je ne parle pas franҫais.

... I probably screwed that up. It's been years since I studied French, so I forgot most of what I learned. I really did enjoy learning it, though.

Je ne parle pas franҫais.

... I probably screwed that up. It's been years since I studied French, so I forgot most of what I learned. I really did enjoy learning it, though.

no that's right...as far as i know. XD.

That's one of the funniest thing too...do you speak french? no i don't speak french...but i'm currently speaking french right now.

lol...I don't loop with people younger than me...especially that much younger than me. What do you take me for?

I loop with Sashi and Zak.

I loop with no one now. No Fia, after all.

Also, Zero NEEDS no loops (Don't mention Iris. She's dead and lame).

:/

Use more supports and give your scrolls to more people. Use overlevelled characters like Dagda and Fin more often.

Yeah I do except most of the time its like bullshit 20-30% hits that kills off my characters and making me have to restart.

Like in chapter 10 when Olwen and Fred retreated Karin dies from ballistas and I raged and just continued.

Probably the most rarest moment was a dragonrider captures Saphy I attack it with Mareeta and she misses 4 times with a 99% (If I only had recorded that)

Edited by Generic Officer

Sorry, sorry. But zak and Musashi are still there, right?

lol...I don't loop with people younger than me...especially that much youngI loop with Sashi and Zak.

that should answer your qustion

I lol'd.

you would...

I loop with no one now. No Fia, after all.

Also, Zero NEEDS no loops (Don't mention Iris. She's dead and lame).

haha, zak and sashi are enough looping for me.

Yeah I do except most of the time its like bullshit 20-30% hits that kills off my characters and making me have to restart.

Like in chapter 10 when Olwen and Fred retreated Karin dies from ballistas and I raged and just continued.

Probably the most rarest moment was a dragonrider captures Saphy I attack it with Mareeta and she misses 4 times with a 99% (If I only had recorded that)

As of now in these videos I missed a few more times than I would've liked. Brighton isn't very accurate.

Either dismount her or pair her with Fergus. That 10% can mean a lot since these things aren't terribly accurate.

Prayer maybe.

Edited by Dio

LuTari? Is that Luna+Hatari?

That's not even feasible.

OH Kay

OH Hay

Je ne parle pas franҫais....

I probably screwed that up. It's been years since I studied French, so I forgot most of what I learned. I really did enjoy learning it, though.

Mumu puede hablar español? 8D

Sorry, sorry. But zak and Musashi are still there, right?

Yes.

I'm sure.

I wouldn't lie to you, uncle. >:

As of now in this video I missed a few more times than I would've liked.

Either dismount her or pair her with Fergus. That 10% can mean a lot since these things aren't terribly accurate.

Prayer maybe.

Yeah I did she was in support range with Fergus and still died but I'm at chapter 16 right now of my playthrough since I just said "to hell with this" and just continued.

A generic dragonrider has prayer skill?

Edited by Generic Officer