• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. I like ti better than the other one, who IMO looked a bit too much like Mc Guyver.

Mr. Pinky.

You like this one better than the previous? Just as planned.

Mr Pink sounds like Mr Pussy.

Mutineer finished. Now, God knows when I'll watch the remaining six Spiral Labyrinth episodes. Maybe I should look for raws.

Mass. Later.

Duude

Read me a bed time story. D:

/stab

BUT...BUT...I WANT TO DO DIFFERENT THINGS!

OHSHI-

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Urghhh...

cHALIS...

yOU'VE rUINED eVERYTHING yET aGAIN...

GWAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa...

*dies*

*res*

Edited by Bui-Doi

Yeah, I've met really nice tokimemo fans back and forth. There isn't too much interaction between main branch and side branch fans from what I see. It's all kind of... self contained. I can't tell whether that's a good or bad thing.

I think it's good that way. I feel that this attitude is a proof that Tokimemo fans are cool-headed, and thus the chances of interaction, when there are some, between them, have much more chance of going well, unlike in fandoms with very broken bases.

It wasn't very easy to top.

Mr Brown that's a little too close to Mr Shit.

Kenshades need more love.

It's easy for you to say, you are Mr White you have a cool sounding name

20qe3h1.gif

You said fresh mean, so I had to post it.

YEEEEAAAAAAAH, FRESH MEAT

BUT...BUT...I WANT TO DO DIFFERENT THINGS!

OHSHI-

Urghhh...

cHALIS...

yOU'VE rUINED eVERYTHING yET aGAIN...

GWAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa...

*dies*

*res*

Looks like Yuria wants to do different things too. Read me a bedtime story when she lets you out~

<3

I think it's good that way. I feel that this attitude is a proof that Tokimemo fans are cool-headed, and thus the chances of interaction, when there are some, between them, have much more chance of going well, unlike in fandoms with very broken bases.

That's a good way to think about it! There is a lot less tension between the fans. That and it's just a rare sight to see another fan. xD

We (GS fans at least) do have our overreactions and minor tantrums (with Konami) every so often. When it comes to things like... teachers.

Edited by Chalis

Indeed.

MY BLADE SEEKS FOR YOUR BLOOD, MORTAL. AND BY MY DARK MASTERS IT SHALL NOT BE DENIED!

Yes you did! Yes.you.did!

I ran out of Diablo quotes. I haven't played it in a looooooooooong time.

Yes you did! Yes.you.did!

I ran out of Diablo quotes. I haven't played it in a looooooooooong time.

Aw. Why can't we pick our own colors?

THE WARMTH OF LIFE HAS ENTERED MY TOMB. PREPARE YOURSELF, MORTAL. TO SERVE MY DARK MASTER FOR ETERNITY! HAHAHAHA! It got slightly modified for Diablo 3, and now it's making a CD-i Zelda reference :facepalm:

Oh and:

You drink WATER?

The sanctity of this place has been fouled!

I'm sorry did I break your concentration? -Directly from Pulp Fiction

That's a good way to think about it! There is a lot less tension between the fans. That and it's just a rare sight to see another fan. xD

We (GS fans at least) do have our overreactions and minor tantrums (with Konami) every so often. When it comes to things like... teachers.

Yep. Maybe it's the fact the fandom is so small and with dedicated players, that the atmosphere is good. I'm not sure if it would evolve well if more players had access to the games (via English translation) and with more publicity. For the experience I have with the Fire Emblem fandom, I can't help but to feel a bit worried. (Being a FE veteran who saw the fandom before the Western release of FE7, I'd say the fandom was much more united and amical. Today I'm saddened to see it so broken).

Don't get me wrong : I'd really want to see the Tokimemo series getting more known in the Western fandom, and am actually working on it with the little ways I have. But I'd like that the new players get the same dedicated and cool-headed spirit the current fans have.

About the teachers, are there datable ones in Second Kiss ? I know there are two of them for the first Girl's Side, but can't remember for the second.

Edited by AceNoctali

Aw. Why can't we pick our own colors?

No, no way, we would get four guys fighting each other to see who would be Mr Black