• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me 3. Sniper!Catria with a Killer bow. Warp user. Marth. Easy.

I had to level Tiki on the Earth Dragon, since she was only 28. Then Gotoh? appeared and needed a few levels...So, I took a few more people to cover, since everyone is split.

Roxas, feel like playing?

Not really. :\

This is Robert isn't it?

:'D

lux its kay we still aprreciate y0.

im the end and im forty and play pokeman and FE and i like fia who spamms roxas' faisbok

*deskhead*

ASTERICK STIKOUT INTERNET CRAP

what

I had to level Tiki on the Earth Dragon, since she was only 28. Then Gotoh? appeared and needed a few levels...So, I took a few more people to cover, since everyone is split.

57 turns of Reinforcements.

Gordin works for me in NM. He ended up being a pretty decent sniper. I mean unless you prefer to use Horsemen as archers...the only other snipers you get are Jeorge and Tomas.

I know you did a PT of no reclassing but Jorge and Sedgar are way better bowmen than Gordin will ever be.

...he's an exp thief...

Who'd say I use him? Anyway, who cares about EXP stealing.

That whole xp thief crap is stupid anyways. In my last NM RD playthrough I didn't start having units promote to tier 3 until chapter 3-10 and even then it was only two units that were promoted at that time, one being Shinon and one being Mia, who promoted at the very end of 3-11. Ike was level 20 of course and Gatrie was pretty close but that's about it. And that was with me trying to refrain from having overlevelled units from getting kills, distributing BEXP pretty fairly and playing a little slower than usual. In this one, by the time 3-10 came around I already had three units promoted by 3-9 and three more promoted in 3-11 with even units like Titania and Oscar being very close to level 20 promotion and this is with me speedrunning through the game as in clearing each of the GM chapters within 4-6 turns and mainly giving Soren and Nephenee BEXP while most units are levelling with mainly CEXP with me having Ike still get like 50% of the kills even at capped level.

does any1 like fe9 but me

You're probably an obvious troll but I'll answer the question anyways, I think the Tellius games are pretty nice and are probably my favorites next to FE4/5. The Jugdral games are better though.

Edited by Joey

Anyone remember the name of that one boss before Ismaire died?

Callaech?

im ot a troolll IM HUMAN

._____. ;