• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to be satisfied with a summary, then. Proceed.

Alright then, but I'll warn you right now. This is going to be an awful summary.

Popo and Fayt/RP/whatever you want to call him were already in the chat talking about something. I obviously didn't catch what they were talking about. As soon as I entered, Popo started calling me "her love" and whatnot, confusing Fayt. That was when I told her that she caused a disturbance with my other "girlfriends", to which Popo responded by saying "They can all go to hell" or something like that. Then she wanted a list of all my romantic acquaintances, which I wormed my way out of by saying there were too many to list (which is true, I guess). Then there was the usual me apologizing and promising to make it up routine, and of course, Fayt was still confused.

Then Nightmare entered the chat, and there was some banter which led to me telling Popo that I'd take her wherever she wanted to go. Popo then said she wanted to go to McDonald's, so all four of us "went" to McDonald's. Fayt had a happy meal, and Popo said she wanted to have a threesome... By which she meant three people sharing fries. Then there was some more banter and something about caramel dipping sauce on my body. Then Nightmare recommended that I play Castlevania. Then Popo left the chat not too long after that. Oh, and April and another member entered the chat sometime during the whole thing, but they didn't contribute much.

That's about it, really. Actual logs would have been much better than this tl;dr summary.

Edited by Musashi

Alright then, but I'll warn you right now. This is going to be an awful summary.

Popo and Fayt/RP/whatever you want to call him were already in the chat talking about something. I obviously didn't catch what they were talking about. As soon as I entered, Popo started calling me "her love" and whatnot, confusing Fayt. That was when I told her that she caused a disturbance with my other "girlfriends", to which Popo responded by saying "They can all go to hell" or something like that. Then she wanted a list of all my romantic acquaintances, which I wormed my way out of by saying there were too many to list (which is true, I guess). Then there was the usual me apologizing and promising to make it up routine, and of course, Fayt was still confused.

Then Nightmare entered the chat, and there was some banter which led to me telling Popo that I'd take her wherever she wanted to go. Popo then said she wanted to go to McDonald's, so all four of us "went" to McDonald's. Fayt had a happy meal, and Popo said she wanted to have a threesome... By which she meant three people sharing fries. Then there was some more banter and something about caramel dipping sauce on my body. Then Nightmare recommended that I play Castlevania. Then Popo left the chat not too long after that. Oh, and April and another member entered the chat sometime during the whole thing, but they didn't contribute much.

That's about it, really. Actual logs would have been much better than this tl;dr summary.

No cyber? Boring.

I don't think so. This could do for great fanfiction.

What the fuck

What is gay Youtube doing now.

Youtube has had the monkeys error message for quite some time now. I'm sure I saw one months ago.

It's just like good errors should be, rare, and cleverly amusing.

Do something about Sashi. Zak isn't around...so I have to ask the other ancient...aka you.

I am falling down on the job apparently. Ah well.

Youtube has had the monkeys error message for quite some time now. I'm sure I saw one months ago.

It's just like good errors should be, rare, and cleverly amusing.

I know, I've seen it before.

It was the code that made me go wtf.

Alternatively I could kick the crap out of Roxas in SF3.

Record it.

Alternatively I could kick the crap out of Roxas in SF3.

Dunno why, but my FBA has been REAAAAAAAAAAALLY laggy outside of single-size mode.

Dunno why, but my FBA has been REAAAAAAAAAAALLY laggy outside of single-size mode.

We could try getting a server close to our location. I played with Nightmare yesterday and not only does he live way further than you but I'm pretty sure your Internet quality is better.

We could try getting a server close to our location. I played with Nightmare yesterday and not only does he live way further than you but I'm pretty sure your Internet quality is better.

No, I mean, my FBA is just really laggy. It only works at 50% on double size. On single size it works at 100%, but I can barely see anything.

Ow and I wanted to get medieval on your ass :(

Too bad.

I wanted to target combo spam you too. >:

Say... does LP, MP, Down HK, HK work as a target combo for Ibuki in SF3? I know it does in SSF4, but I'm not sure.