• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That kind of reminds me of when I play Street Fighter 3. I always end up getting beaten by Akuma.

Made me remember of Street Fighter Alpha 2's Shin Akuma.

"You're doing too well, let me waste your credit now."

... But I also dabble in Protoss.

Hey, you might be the one person who I can actually beat in RTS games.

Ew. Toss. D:<

...I WAS 10 WHEN THAT HAPPENED. ;_;

And I'm much better with Protoss, too.

You're 6 now.

Oh, really? I played with Terran in the beginning, because I thought Zerg and Protoss looked ugly. :3

But then I realized how much fun micro-ing Mutalisks was, so I just switched over.

>:|

I mostly used the Terrans way back when I played Starcraft, but I liked the Protoss as well. I never cared for the Zerg, even though my stepbrother kept trying to get me to use them.

Sprinting away, I take one last longing look at myapartment. All fire. I can barely even see the apartment, just an evil flamethat’s taken all my family and the rest of its residents away. Already thereare firemen lining up and getting ready to hose it down, and newscasters flockto the building, hungry for a good news story.To the firemen it’s just another day at work. To thenewscasters this is a great story that will get attention. But to me it’s anightmare. It doesn’t seem real. I begin to wonder when I’ll just wake up.

As the moments turn into seconds, and the view of thebuilding gets smaller and smaller, I begin to realize this is all too real.

My face is wet. Am I… crying? But I don’t feel anything,just fear... That fire could have gotten me, and it didn’t. There’s nothing.Just an endless road, and me running down it. I see lights of different colors movingalong the same road faster than me, but for some reason when they get close tome they just stop and I hear loud sounds come from them.

I just keep dodging these lights, but then one got soclose I decide to dash to the side where the lights weren’t moving. EventuallyI come to an opening in the wall to my right and instinctively go through thegap.

I see no activity in this narrow path at all, so I hidebehind some weird green object and sit down to regain my bearings.

It could have been seconds, minutes, maybe hours, butafter all that has just happened I have lost my sense of time. However long ittakes, my mind starts to clear, and things begin to look normal again. Irealize I am nestled in an alleyway, next to a rather smelly dumpster. Irealize that earlier I was running in traffic, surely life-threatening in anarea like New York City.

I try to make sense of what happened in the apartmentbuilding, but all I remember is a scream and some odd click. I can’t rememberany visual of the situation at all.

I clasp my hands together to pray and feel intense painon my right hand, so I jerk them apart. I am afraid to look, but I check myhand anyway and nearly faint at the sight. There’s a distinct gash on my palmthat has made my hand bloodied.

I take some bandaging and wrap it around my hand to makethe wound less severe. I watch the bandage slowly turn a crimson red. This willtake months to heal, considering I have no money to pay for professionalassistance. I then laugh bitterly, remembering there’s little to no chance ofme even surviving that long.

Ignoring the soreness I feel everywhere, I decide againto pray, because hope is really all I have left. My right hand being useless, Ijust clench my left hand into a fist, look up to the night sky, and starttalking.

“Alright, hi. I’m not really used to this ‘praying’business because I haven’t really needed it until now. But if there were ever atime for a miracle, I could use one now. So I’m asking you—begging you: pleaselet me see my family again. Please let me live. I’m only fourteen; I want moreout of life than this. I want my family to be happy, wherever they are. Butultimately, just please make things turn out well... Yeah. Bye.”

As soon as I stop praying, I feel a hard impact on myhead and hear a loud shattering sound. I look down and see shattered glass.Someone apparently didn’t manage to throw their beer bottle into the dumpster.I touch my hand to my head and take it off and see blood there, too.

I can’t help but laugh. I laugh at all that’s happened. Today has been such a rotten day, Ithink, making a severe understatement. The pain becomes too much, and I let thedarkness take me.

tl;dr. If you suffer through this one chapter I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

I mostly used the Terrans way back when I played Starcraft, but I liked the Protoss as well. I never cared for the Zerg, even though my stepbrother kept trying to get me to use them.

I-DENTIFIED TAR-GET!

You know I'm not a lawyer and like vampires. I'm not following.

You're a lawyer in training, thus still scary...or have lawyer training, thus still scary...both ways work.

Would you rather I thought you were a vampire then? I doubt you'd like the results of that. Vampires~ :wub:

Edited by Whisper

Dagron was trying to pull of a ZA WARUDO with Jotaro at the end of the first vid I'm guessing?

Za Warudo can be performed by both users at the same time. The first who depletes his meter will be the first paralyzed.

The end of this is a good example as well :

It will also make your balls drop by 2 inches by the testosterone released from that ending.

*patpat* Dagron has pro button mashing skillz

I usually beat Dagron at ATATATATATATA duels.

I really suck at this thing.