• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Za Warudo can be performed by both users at the same time. The first who depletes his meter will be the first paralyzed.

The end of this is a good example as well :

It will also make your balls drop by 2 inches by the testosterone released from that ending.

Ohhhh, I see.

Jotaro got fucking sacked damn.

I can throw knives reliably, stop time SOMETIMES, but I have yet to steamroller.

Down, back, two attack buttons. Stand must be off. Best done when either time is stopped for 25 free hits or when you're at the very top of the screen and the other guy won't notice it.

In the FBA emulator you can assign a key to act as either 3 punches and another to act as 3 kicks pressed at once. That's how it's easier to pull off supers in Jojo.

That's as lame as setting the l2 button to be a Special in MvC.

In the FBA emulator you can assign a key to act as either 3 punches and another to act as 3 kicks pressed at once. That's how it's easier to pull off supers in Jojo.

Or EX moves in Street Fighter! c:

Down, back, two attack buttons. Stand must be off. Best done when either time is stopped for 25 free hits or when you're at the very top of the screen and the other guy won't notice it.

I'm not going to play against you Sirius or Dagron until I can pull off a decent Dio/Jotaro.

Yeah I noticed, was lazy to assign them.

Edited by Michalis

I'm not going to play against you Sirius or Dagron until I can pull off a decent Dio/Jotaro.

Actually, just hope they don't use Pet Shop or Vanilla Ice.

I usually only need Petshop against Dagron's Vanilla Ice. Otherwise, Kak and Black Polnareff should do or heck even most other characters.

Yeah, Bolnareff is pretty damn sweet again Vanilla Ice.

I should try beating it with Chaka/Khan.