FE4 THREAD

Fia

Those leadership points actually mean double damage X * 3% of the time, X being the number of stars, which is in this case 5.

It's not working all the time. Think of it more as a critical hit.

Ah, so it's basically just an extra 6% chance to crit. Lame. Which means Jaegar is the better officer no matter what unless you want a little more durability seeing as Sarge has more HP IIRC.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl in my orientation group for next year gave me her Facebook and her number. I don't have any ideas what to do with them. |:

This girl in my orientation group for next year gave me her Facebook and her number. I don't have any ideas what to do with them. |:

Well, if she willingly gave it to you without asking her first for no apparent reason then she obviously likes you. Surprisingly.

Edited by Joey

Break her heart.

Ah, so it's basically just an extra 6% chance to crit. Lame. Which means Jaegar is the better officer no matter what unless you want a little more durability seeing as Sarge has more HP IIRC.

Pretty much. Jaeger's specialization is definitely what makes him a better choice for offense, though defensively he's a bit lacking next to Sarge, but still better than anyone else except Wolfe and Vegas.

Edited by Medeus

Well, if she willingly gave it to you without asking her first for no apparent reason then she obviously likes you. Surprisingly.

Okay.

Break her heart.

Okay.

That only means one thing and one thing only.

Prank call her and spam her wall.

YES.

Pretty much. Jaeger's specialization is definitely what makes him a better choice for offense, though defensively he's a bit lacking next to Sarge, but still better than anyone else except Wolfe and Vegas.

Jaegar is still very durable enough as it is. I mean, hell, I did almost solo that final mission with Vegas and I probably would have done it if that damn parasite didn't jump on me when I got to the part with the 4 healkits and 2 ammo packs.

Jaegar is still very durable enough as it is. I mean, hell, I did almost solo that final mission with Vegas and I probably would have done it if that damn parasite didn't jump on me when I got to the part with the 4 healkits and 2 ammo packs.

Basically it's Sarge > Vegas/Wolfe/Jaeger > the rest.

I should've just been closer to the damn aircraft. Didn't know what to do and it cost us victory when it was so close.

Basically it's Sarge > Vegas/Wolfe/Jaeger > the rest.

I should've just been closer to the damn aircraft. Didn't know what to do and it cost us victory when it was so close.

If a tier list existed I think it would go something like this

Top:

Vegas

High:

Faith

Jaegar

Bastille

Mid:

Sarge

Wolfe

Low:

Wildcat

Crash(Because face it, all you need is one tech on your team and Vegas is the better choice IMO)

And yeah, but shit happens. I think you needed to hug the gate though like I did.

Well, I think I'll hatch one up. Do egg hatched Pokemon have a better shot at better IVs?

That's a tricky question. The short answer is "no", the long answer is "with patience and selective breeding, yes".

If a tier list existed I think it would go something like this

Top:

Vegas

High:

Faith

Jaegar

Bastille

Mid:

Sarge

Wolfe

Low:

Wildcat

Crash(Because face it, all you need is one tech on your team and Vegas is the better choice IMO)

And yeah, but shit happens. I think you needed to hug the gate though like I did.

IMO maybe switch Wolfe and Wildcat. Otherwise it sounds good.

Oh crap, that girl's the president of the Sophomore class.

...yeah, not spamming her. s:

Do it.

Is it wrong to eat Pizza with a fork and knife?

I do this if I eat in public.

SAIR DE QUE JEITO

SE NEM SEI O RUMO PARA ONDE VOU

MUITO VAGAMENTE ME LEMBRO QUE ESTOU

EM UMA BOATE AQUI NA ZONA SUL