• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You mistake me for Lux.

Lux is wearing no disguise and has no shame.

And the sound chip works. I've just wasted six hours of my life over nothing because of a mistake I committed in the very beginning.

Edited by TheEnd

BELDO IS GONNA PWN NINJI

Would be epic.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

HOLY SHIT THIS

IS IT WOULD. NO KIA STAFF TO CURE THOSE UNITS FROM STONE

... awesome.

....aAHAHAHAHaAHaHahHaHaha

What happened then?

Basically, I decided to try and activate the front panel mic/headphone from the get-go, without checking if sound worked with the base configuration.

After 6 hours of downloading, uninstalling and reinstalling various drivers (and that of course includes several restarts), I decided to get a jumper from a broken CD-ROM drive (the base config had two jumpers in the panel, but one of them went flying off to an unknown place when I removed it) and see if it worked. And it did.

I declare you and Popo husband and wife.

You didn't waste any time in saying that.

You're the man! It's up to you! XD

Oh, right... Sometimes I forget these things. =P

Shotty ring-bearer. <:3

You're not invited.

Edited by Musashi

You're not invited.

B-b-b-but! >:

I'll be the loser in the back playing Grieg's Wedding March on the piano if anybody needs me. ;_;

Basically, I decided to try and activate the front panel mic/headphone from the get-go, without checking if sound worked with the base configuration.

After 6 hours of downloading, uninstalling and reinstalling various drivers (and that of course includes several restarts), I decided to get a jumper from a broken CD-ROM drive (the base config had two jumpers in the panel, but one of them went flying off to an unknown place when I removed it) and see if it worked. And it did.

Good old simple solutions after hours of hard work.

Good old simple solutions after hours of hard work.

Had I tested it beforehand, I wouldn't have to deal with drivers. I'd spend an hour (tops) fiddling with connectors, and then revert the configs.

I paid the price for my impatience.

Brawl Raging.

Brawl looping.

Edited by TheEnd