FE4 THREAD

Fia

Mista actually gets kills. And is one of the best characters in the whole series, IMHO.

I wasn't saying it as if to say Hol is cool cause of it, just pointing out the "damage" Hol did. In Part 3, it was just Ice and Dio that really did a lot of damage.

Same goes for Part 4, it was the main bad guy that did the most damage and boy was he awesome. It sucks for him that he has to go up against Cars and Dio in terms of villains precisely why Mr. Portsman isn't the best intro villain in the Ace Attorney series. Seriously, compete against Dahlia AND Kristoph? sheesh

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to confirm this for me...since I thought gIO came from another name.

If you're talking about FE4 thread Dio...hmmm, he's too scary to try to kill with a stake.

Gio came from Giorno Giovanna, one of my old screennames. Giorno Giovanna is the son of Dio Brando. Since we also had a Dio at the time...

He'll decapitate you with his eye beams, man.

*wild Balcerzak flees*

Bye Zak.

Gio came from Giorno Giovanna, one of my old screennames. Giorno Giovanna is the son of Dio Brando. Since we also had a Dio at the time...

He'll decapitate you with his eye beams, man.

goddammit...my reading is what is messed up. also way too many jojo references.

Edited by Whisper

I wasn't saying it as if to say Hol is cool cause of it, just pointing out the "damage" Hol did. In Part 3, it was just Ice and Dio that really did a lot of damage.

Same goes for Part 4, it was the main bad guy that did the most damage and boy was he awesome. It sucks for him that he has to go up against Cars and Dio in terms of villains precisely why Mr. Portsman isn't the best intro villain in the Ace Attorney series. Seriously, compete against Dahlia AND Kristoph? sheesh

Fair enough. SBR has two measures of damage, too, so...

Enrico Pucci, Part 6's villain, might be on par with Dio and Cars, considering what that bastard pulls off at the end of Stone Ocean. Funny Valentine of Steel Ball Run is kinda bland though... Although his stand rivals Gold Experience Requiem in sheer brokeness.

That's Giovanni, who I never wa-

...Leave. Now.

It'd help if you actually read JoJo.

I saw the error dammit. Just fixed it too...

I'll pass. Need to read vagabond first. Then whatever that one is on my anime list...and then probably trinity blood...and samurai champloo

gIO is asking a female to leave?

Seriously?

She's been in this topic for this long and still doesn't know who Dio Brando is. That's beyond clueless.

I don't want a female Lux, or someone who's more clueless than him, for that matter.

EDIT: It would still help if you read JoJo, Hatari. >.>;;

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

You added the cross outs...haha. I'm more clueless than lux hmmm?

You came across that way before you edited that post... >.>;;

You yourself have said you're at least as clueless as Lux though, so it's not much of a stretch.

You came across that way before you edited that post... >.>;;

You yourself have said you're at least as clueless as Lux though, so it's not much of a stretch.

Not my fault you guys never call dio by his full name. Generally when you all say dio, i refer to the thread's dio...

...in jojo I am. and I intend to keep it that way. Anime > Manga.

Oh...found a amv with hellsing and trinity blood...

Edited by Whisper

Not my fault you guys never call dio by his full name. Generally when you all say dio, i refer to the thread's dio...

...in jojo I am. and I intend to keep it that way. Anime > Manga.

We refer to him by his full name often enough.

...JoJo has two OVAs and a movie, too. :facepalm:

but according to the thread's dio and a few others. they are terrible...and better to not watch.

I don't know if the original japanese is as bad as the dub, but the OVAs aren't too bad from what I've seen. Granted, what I've seen is the abridged version that Antfish made on Youtube and a few clips from the actual dub (Which is god-aweful), but...

I don't know if the original japanese is as bad as the dub, but the OVAs aren't too bad from what I've seen. Granted, what I've seen is the abridged version that Antfish made on Youtube and a few clips from the actual dub (Which is god-aweful), but...

Fortunately, or unfortunately, in this matter, your opinion doesn't matter...When it comes to jojo, I'll either ask Dio, Rei Rei, or Sirius.

The only place where your opinion might matter in my anime choices, is gundam.