• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No campaigns, just spawn and kill people of the opposing team or everyone if the map is set to free for all.

.. hm.

My cousin won't be over my shoulder saying "You suck!" like he did for combat arms, so I wouldn't feel so pressured to well.

... Thus because of no pressure I'd do better. Worth a shot, perhaps tomorrow.

It's funny that Joey is using an avatar that Ninji used a while back.

Well, this dude reminds me of red-headed Hitler therefore it's awesome enough to be an avatar even if Ninji used it. I may use the powers of paint to make him more fitting though

I'll make sure he's going to pour gallons of blood on the ground and on the walls.

Not unless I kill him first!

It's funny that Joey is using an avatar that Ninji used a while back.

I was wondering where I saw that before.

I recognized it instantly, and because of this I keep mistaking Joey for Ninji.

I'll make sure he's going to pour gallons of blood on the ground and on the walls.

I'm not THAT terrible. ;__;

.. hm.

My cousin won't be over my shoulder saying "You suck!" like he did for combat arms, so I wouldn't feel so pressured to well.

... Thus because of no pressure I'd do better. Worth a shot, perhaps tomorrow.

I'm sorry but I laughed. ;_;

The community in Combat Arms is so terrible. Every room I go in I get accused of hacking and then shortly kicked.

You always give a warm welcome don't you Dio?

Those bullets sure get hot after being ejected from the gun.

Not unless I kill him first!

You are already dead.

Respawn in 2...1...

I'm not THAT terrible. ;__;

I easily get in the 3-4 kill ratio per minute. Sometimes 5+.

I'm sorry but I laughed. ;_;

Well it was funny. I had never played the game and already he held me to the standard "if you get double the deaths over kills I'm taking over!" Needless to say I ended up lying on the couch while he played often. 8D It was his obvious excuse to play more, but I didn't say anything.

The community in Combat Arms is so terrible. Every room I go in I get accused of hacking and then shortly kicked.

My cousin, he's hard to tell different from the rest of the community. He acts just like them, but especially loves the habit of calling others noobs.

What disgusts me is all online people's spelling and grammar are deplorable. Ugh: "thx m8" "lololol fuck u"

Their manners are even worse. Rarely, very rarely do I find someone polite enough to use ettiquette.

I'll just look for easy pickings like gio then.

You can't see your enemies' names until you shoot them/they shoot you. Although you can generally tell who's who if you try to notice certain peoples' movement patterns.