• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That Bastard helmet of yours must be scaring them.

Whenever I see that helmet I'm just thinking to myself "Finally, a challenge." Although lately you've been giving me a run for my money as well.

Edited by Joey

You can't see your enemies' names until you shoot them/they shoot you. Although you can generally tell who's who if you try to notice certain peoples' movement patterns.

Not that picky. I guess I'll just shoot who I see.

Whenever I see that helmet I'm just thinking to myself "Finally, a challenge." Although lately you've been giving me a run for my money as well.

Dio taught me how to snipe.

When I use Pistols against you guys I always end up missing. I rather use the PSG upclose.

Edited by Hakumen

Those Bastard guns of yours must be scaring them.

Even Fubar thought I was insane with a Beretta.

I didn't even use it as my main pistol at the time either.

Yeah pretty much. I'd say it also depends on the map, since there's some I'm comfortable with, but others like Cambridge make me want to skip.

Gotta remember that. too busy trying to dodge your bullets.

Definitely what I like better from the Beretta. You fire faster and cause more pressure, though the loss in damage per shot is noticeable.

Still, you are more accurate with it anyway, plus more bullets and instakill headshots. The DE is more fun with the gibs though.

Dio taught me how to snipe.

When I use Pistols against you guys I always end up missing. I rather use the PSG upclose.

You should see me with Assault Rifles and SMGs. I'm actually better with those than I do sniping/pistoling. Dio's seen what I could do before iirc and I think you've also played a game with me in a server that allowed automatic weapons.

Yeah pretty much. I'd say it also depends on the map, since there's some I'm comfortable with, but others like Cambridge make me want to skip.

Right now I have to say I'm not fond of Interpol. Too big for the amount that's usually on.

You should see me with Assault Rifles and SMGs. I'm actually better with those than I do sniping/pistoling. Dio's seen what I could do before iirc and I think you've also played a game with me in a server that allowed automatic weapons.

Right now I have to say I'm not fond of Interpol. Too big for the amount that's usually on.

Oh yeah, if anyone really wants to use those I do have a friend who owns a server in another clan. They do offer to play with autos.

Ah yeah Intermodal. I used to love it when we'd be 20 on it, but now...

Oh yeah, if anyone really wants to use those I do have a friend who owns a server in another clan. They do offer to play with autos.

We could try playing on it tomorrow or something.

The AK-47 best auto for me, accurate and does a lot.

Has a lot of recoil, though.

Kinda what I like about the Negev, since you can go "I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GUY! I AM BOOLETPROOF!" and shove bullets in the other guy without firing bursts.

All you need now is a sandvich.

Edited by Hakumen

I have an imposter. How cute.

lol

They weren't being serious, Lux.

gIO's aimbotted in the past anyway.

I easily get in the 3-4 kill ratio per minute. Sometimes 5+.

Dio obviously cheats and we all know it.

Edited by TheEnd

WE'VE GOT TO HOOOLD ON

TO WHAT WE GOT

IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE

IF WE MAKE IT OR NOT

WE'VE GOT EACH OTHER

AND THAT A LOT

FOR LOOOOVE

WE'LL GIVE IT A SHOT

Edited by Momotaro

So that' it. WereTiger/Jaguar and Balore are my Bullet Souls.

Cagnazzo is my Guardian soul.

Golem is my yellow soul.