• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

gIO's aimbotted in the past anyway.

gIO should be flattered that I impersonated him last night. I was first in one of the matches I played as him. And then in another match I was first for like a good 60-70% of the match then Dio somehow makes a comeback even with my lead on him.

Damn that means you guys play at 9am my time =(

That's not too bad. At least you can play while it's still summer break unless school already started in Singapore.

Edited by Joey

gIO should be flattered that I impersonated him last night. I was first in one of the matches I played as him. And then in another match I was first for like a good 60-70% of the match then Dio somehow makes a comeback even with my lead on him.

All because you sucked at impersonating his skill.

All because you sucked at impersonating his skill.

I wanted to be ironic about it. I wanted to try playing like him for a bit but I couldn't force myself to just because it's impossible for me to just sit in one spot, aim like a drunk, and wander aimlessly like he does. But hey, you fell for it at least.

I wanted to be ironic about it. I wanted to try playing like him for a bit but I couldn't force myself to just because it's impossible for me to just sit in one spot, aim like a drunk, and wander aimlessly like he does. But hey, you fell for it at least.

I can do that.

Because his character isn't too difficult to impersonate.

Oh my, 13x uses the music played in WiFi which is a remake of my favorite map theme. Although major FFFFFFF for being FoW, least the enemies aren't promoted, I think.

Scout the enemies from FE5?

The boss is promoted. The Sniper you see from C3x, 22 SPD I believe. Oh and there's Ballistae.

Edited by Sirius

Scout the enemies from FE5?

Yep!

The boss is promoted. The Sniper you see from C3x, 22 SPD I believe. Oh and there's Ballistae.

Nice to know My Gimped Unit has just enough speed to double her. Oh yeah I know about the ballistae, there's only two, right? I ran through this chapter once last night and then Feena ended up dead due to not really knowing where the enemies are.