• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, no. Although my room still has a television from the late 90s.

My room used to have a television from early 90s, until my father decided it was too old and bought a replacement.

It wasn't much better. Actually, the only things better were that the on/off button in the remote control actually worked, and that it supported NTSC (and not just PAL-M).

My radio alarm clock, however, is most definitely from the eighties.

Hmm, fitting.

jin.png

Edited by TheEnd

Welcome backish.

It's closing soon.

Thanksish :)

It's closing back down this weekend. All in all, it was a pretty good nostalgia run for the 10+ days it lasted.

There's also an "ex-FESSer" group on Facebook if you're into that sort of thing.

Damn, when I heard about resurrection I thought you guys were just talking about using FESS avatars, I didn't realise they actually reopened the site..

It sure is a little boring around here.

You started school a bit too early...? :(

First week was optional math course, this week is slack information week and next is another math course. This and next new students do various stuff with older ones every day, usually ending up with goodd amounts of alcohol.

:(

First week was optional math course, this week is slack information week and next is another math course. This and next new students do various stuff with older ones every day, usually ending up with good amounts of alcohol.

Did they tackle you with homework, too?

Smells like tee- Oh wait. You kids shouldn't be drinking that. :(

Luckily, no. Although my room still has a television from the late 90s.

Gnarly.

They probably monitor your activities on the Internet. I wouldn't go to any.."weird" sites if I were you :o!

News only. Sports news is fine too.

Damn, when I heard about resurrection I thought you guys were just talking about using FESS avatars, I didn't realise they actually reopened the site..

First week was optional math course, this week is slack information week and next is another math course. This and next new students do various stuff with older ones every day, usually ending up with goodd amounts of alcohol.

Go there, fast.

Awesome.

Edited by Medeus

No items during battle!

Brain the Rattata is the newest party member now that I've reached Pewter City. Time to grind Rapeseed into a Butterfree.

I usually don't use items during battle anyway

Braaaaaaaain

He better have a high Special IV

Most of the FE4 Thread are of legal drinking age or pretty close to it, yet you're only like...15 lulz

Actually, I'm inclined towards saying half the thread is of legal drinking age and half is like... 15 lulz, currently.

I didn't bother checking the accuracy of this statement, though.