• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note that my online life will very soon be reduced to nothing.

Then again, it was kind of already like that in the first place.

I heard a similar story of a dude who disappeared into the abyss of his senior year at high school.

also: Lux, you're not allowed to use a Flonne avatar until you beat Disgaea. Which I'm assuming you haven't done.

I am practicing some shots at UT at the moment. =)

What equipment are you using right now?

I'd probably suggest a LR300, a Beretta, Kevlar Armor, Kevlar Helm and a Silencer (if playing FFA) or Medkit (if playing in Teams/CTF). Then again, some maps also change things by making short or long range combat easier, so it really depends on the situation.

I am practicing some shots at UT at the moment. =)

Perhaps tomorrow you could join us. Even if you're not wtfamazing it's still a good learning experience to play with some people who are experienced in the genre.

What equipment are you using right now?

I'd probably suggest a LR300, a Beretta, Kevlar Armor, Kevlar Helm and a Silencer (if playing FFA) or Medkit (if playing in Teams/CTF). Then again, some maps also change things by making short or long range combat easier, so it really depends on the situation.

Honestly for beginners I'd recommend G36+Silencer. That combo is literally zero recoil meaning you get the best possible accuracy and it even has a scope. You should always at least get a helmet too as headshots can be pretty retarded.

Honestly for beginners I'd recommend G36+Silencer. That combo is literally zero recoil meaning you get the best possible accuracy and it even has a scope. You should always at least get a helmet too as headshots can be pretty retarded.

I always had bad experiences with that gun, even when most people call it the noob gun. Even shooting more than one round in a burst would usually make me miss shots very often, ending in me getting killed.

Edited by Medeus

I always had bad experiences with that gun, even when most people call it the noob gun. Even shooting more than one round in a burst would usually make me miss shots very often, ending in me getting killed.

I never had much problems missing with the G36. The damage isn't half bad either.

I'm just going to say I don't recommend grenade launcher or the shotgun since grenades explode after 5 second or if they reach a certain distance and it only has 4 rounds without extra ammo, the shotgun only reloads one pellet per reload button pressed and you have to get real close.

Edited by Generic Officer

I'm just going to say I don't recommend grenade launcher or the shotgun since grenades explode after 5 second or if they reach a certain distance and it only has 4 rounds without extra ammo, the shotgun only reloads one pellet per reload button pressed and you have to get real close.

Shotgun is basically a rogue gun. You're generally supposed to only use it if you're good at sneaking up on/ambushing people.

I never had much problems missing with the G36. The damage isn't half bad either.

Same shit as the other assault rifles except the AK, plus a scope equivalent to the first level of the PSG.

But really I do hate that gun. It's also slower than most assault rifles, while if you want more power you could at least use a PSG.

I'm just going to say I don't recommend grenade launcher or the shotgun since grenades explode after 5 second or if they reach a certain distance and the shotgun only reloads one pellet per reload button pressed and you have to get real close.

It takes a cluster of heavy steel BALLS to use such a combination and be successful.

But really I do hate that gun. It's also slower than most assault rifles, while if you want more power you could at least use a PSG.

lol PSG. It's not exactly an easy gun to master but if you are good with that gun you're rapeface.

I don't know the name of the guns yet...but I seem to have best experience with Beretta 92g.

That's a pistol, what server are you playing on?

lol PSG. It's not exactly an easy gun to master but if you are good with that gun you're rapeface.

It's probably the second primary weapon I "mastered", after the Negev.

If your target doesn't have armor, aim for the torso and it's usually fine. If he does, one torso, one limb.

I forgot, sorry. =/

Which one should I play, so I can remember?

Oh no it's fine I'm just wondering because one of the servers we play on is firearms+snipers+knife only and if you want practice you can play on some semi-populated servers.

But we basically play on 2 servers atm:

{hsf}Happy Squirrel Friends(not sure of exact name)(Also is a server where you can use all weapons)

and SEATTLE [TLC] MAPPS MAPPS MAPPS(The knife+firearm+sniper server)

those are the two names.

If your target doesn't have armor, aim for the torso and it's usually fine. If he does, one torso, one limb.

97% damage then bleed the last 3% off.

Oh no it's fine I'm just wondering because one of the servers we play on is firearms+snipers+knife only and if you want practice you can play on some semi-populated servers.

But we basically play on 2 servers atm:

{hsf}Happy Squirrel Friends(not sure of exact name)(Also is a server where you can use all weapons)

and SEATTLE [TLC] MAPPS MAPPS MAPPS(The knife+firearm+sniper server)

I'll take note of those. Thank you.

Overall, I found it fun. I never really played FPSs, only CoD4 once.