• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead.

Good Chalis~

I watched that trailer. Pikachu is a dick. :<

DentoXAsh already has fanart, I'm damn sure of it.

Ash is a faggot. Everyone knows Red is the real Pokemon master.

Jimmy, Brendan, and May do not exist. Since Diamond and Platinum is actually called Lucas and Dawn in the US Localization, and D/P/Pl don't suck, they are allowed to exist.

Ash is a faggot. Everyone knows Red is the real Pokemon master.

Jimmy, Brendan, and May do not exist. Since Diamond and Platinum is actually called Lucas and Dawn in the US Localization, and D/P/Pl don't suck, they are allowed to exist.

You make things seem.... unfun.

Everyone knows Red is the real Pokemon master.

But Ash is Red lololollo

What. You just say that because it's new. >:c Lucas is just boring and Dawn is crappy because the anime ruined her. May's okay. Brendan's okay. Ethan is awesome.

But Ash is Red lololollo

What. You just say that because it's new. >:c Lucas is just boring and Dawn is crappy because the anime ruined her. May's okay. Brendan's okay. Ethan is awesome.

Games!Red > DengekiPikachu!Ash > PkmnSpecial!Red > Anime!Ash. Anyone with the balls to throw rocks at a fucking 40-foot tall soul-eating Haunter deserves some respect, and DP!Ash actually intended to CATCH the damn thing afterwards. Anime!Ash wishes he was that badass.

D/P/Pl didn't suck balls as games, and Pokemon Special's Diamond isn't as boring, and Platinum Berlitz is nothing like her anime counterpart. R/S/E sucked balls though, and Pokemon Special's Ruby (AKA Brendan) is a gay bitch, and Saphire(May) was a crazy jungle girl... who didn't live in the Jungle.

Jimmy is Ethan/Gold's anime name. So yeah, the three are totally seperate people. Gold is most awesome though because he hustles pool using his Pokemon.

I watched that trailer. Pikachu is a dick. :<

DentoXAsh already has fanart, I'm damn sure of it.

Yup.

Dudedueduedeudeudueuedu- Dento's awesome. I might ship DentoxAsh depending on the quality of fanart, but Dento is already my favorite character of this season (Iris being very close behind).

But no seriously. He's cute. [spoiler=like really]2h3c0v4.jpg

I don't think I've ever posted in this, and at the rate you guys post about everything you won't see this BUT...

FE5 > FE4

I agree but there's still something about FE4 that I like more than 5 for some reason...

Did you guys change servers again?

Nope.

Anyway, nice shot at UT guys.

Kill Joey next time.

A few tips I could give you :

If you use a sniper rifle, use the right click to use the scope.

You can heal hurt allies using the Q button. You can also run by using E and wall jump on most walls.

Don't forget to fire in short bursts and you should progress nicely.

I agree with Master Alexis. And not just because she's my master. :)Anyway, nice shot at UT guys.

Not bad for just starting, btw.

Yeah soul did good.

Lets see how astra plays tomorrow.

Kill Joey next time.

A few tips I could give you :

If you use a sniper rifle, use the right click to use the scope.

You can heal hurt allies using the Q button. You can also run by using E and wall jump on most walls.

Don't forget to fire in short bursts and you should progress nicely.

Don't forget power slide!

Run-jump-Crouch

Also that no scope shot soul did was hilarious.

Edited by DAGRONZZZ