• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I OD'd DXM last night at a party. Just some of your everyday Robuttusin DM stuff.

I got home and then I felt terrible. Everything was spinning and I even threw up a couple of times.

When I started sweating, I began to lie down, and I told my parents that I was going to bed.

After a while, I guess I woke up around 2am. I turned on my laptop and began just doing stuff. I still felt pretty sick, so I signed on Oovoo and asked my friend (who apparently is totally pro, d00d at this) about what I should do. Seeing as he was taking it with me, I thought he could help.

In the end, anyway, we were both blitzed out of our skulls.

Lo and behold, Ms. President signs on and asks me if anything's wrong with me, seeing as how I never usually sign on Oovoo at 2 in the morning.

And then... I should probably stop here. :facepalm:

Edited by Roxas

I OD'd DXM last night at a party. Just some of your everyday Robuttusin DM stuff.

I got home and then I felt terrible. Everything was spinning and I even threw up a couple of times.

When I started sweating, I began to lie down, and I told my parents that I was going to bed.

After a while, I guess I woke up around 2am. I turned on my laptop and began just doing stuff. I still felt pretty sick, so I signed on Oovoo and asked my friend (who apparently is totally pro, d00d at this) about what I should do. Seeing as he was taking it with me, I thought he could help.

Lo and behold, Ms. President signs on and asks me if anything's wrong with me, seeing as how I never usually sign on Oovoo at 2 in the morning.

Why is a 5 year old taking drugs again?

Why do you do this.

You really wish that don't you?

Next year in a super-suppresive boarding school should help. <_<

Is Roxas a zombie?

I was last night. :awesome: