FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah. The RNG doesn't even have 0 and 100 and that you get critted often more than usual. >__<

Actually it does, since you can miss with 99 hit and get with by 0 hit armors.

Ffffffffff, no. Binary plays like FE5, a game I will never touch again. (Buggish/RNG reasons.)

Stop being afraid Azel

What the hell, Faval didn't inherit steal from Bridget

Ffffffffffff

Edited by Anborn Arsar

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm. Binary question.

Did Bridget x Holyn and Adean x Jamka. Lester is a sniper (for better stats, due to his low skill growth). Should I make Faval a Sniper (+4 spd/skl) or bow knight (A swords, also odo)?

Decisions, decisions.

Hmmmmm. Binary question.

Did Bridget x Holyn and Adean x Jamka. Lester is a sniper (for better stats, due to his low skill growth). Should I make Faval a Sniper (+4 spd/skl) or bow knight (A swords, also odo)?

Decisions, decisions.

I suppose if you ever have him use the Balmung, go with Bow Knight. Otherwise, Sniper sounds better but then there's the low mov >_>

Hmmmmm. Binary question.

Decisions, decisions.

Bow Knight. Enemy phase action is crucial. Ichival makes up for the stats.

Maybe not in Binary, though.

And mount + Canto + Ichival is fucking sick.

Edited by Shanan

Bow Knight. Enemy phase action is crucial. Ichival makes up for the stats.

Maybe not in Binary, though.

And mount + Canto + Ichival is fucking sick.

Thing is, I'm not getting Ichieval before mid-Epilogue... which is actually kind of a pro-Bow Knight thing in a sense, since I have more swords than bows. However, since Binary isn't as much of a steamroll as regular FE4, I don't know if I should make that tradeoff or not (especially due to pursuit).

Edited by Anborn Arsar

I'm kind of stuck because of pursuit. +4 speed could very well mean the difference between doubling or not, and he lacks other multi-attack skills.

Think of it this way.

+3 move + Canto + Enemy phase action (swords) VS Pursuit (in Binary does not mean double attacking) + A bit higher stats.

Is that all?

Abuse? What abuse? Just because I'm promoting Faval before facing Blume? (Ah, delicious Elite Ring.)

I'm indeed tending towards making him a Bow Knight, but I don't want him to be a sitting duck in Epilogue because he can't double due to lowish speed (and Luna sucks in binary, btw, since it only halves defense).

Although I'm also considering giving the Ichieval to Lester if that happens, although he has low skill.

Hmmmm

Abuse? What abuse? Just because I'm promoting Faval before facing Blume? (Ah, delicious Elite Ring.)

I'm indeed tending towards making him a Bow Knight, but I don't want him to be a sitting duck in Epilogue because he can't double due to lowish speed (and Luna sucks in binary, btw, since it only halves defense).

Although I'm also considering giving the Ichieval to Lester if that happens, although he has low skill.

Hmmmm

Are you about to finish 7?

If so, he'll be just fine in 8, 9, 10 and half of Epilogue (when he gets Ichival). Worth it for me.

No way. No fucking way. Ichival is already inaccurate (only 70 hit). Also imagine Ichival + mount + Canto.

Can you class swap in Binary?

Edited by Shanan

Is this the M Bison and Falcon thing? I'm not bothering to click the links.

M Bison's is way better.

Yes it is.

No it is not(not "way" better)