FE4 THREAD

Fia

Belle just promised a "reward" if the protagonist beats Team Plasma. (I'm going towards the 8th gym.)

Discuss.

Well, I did that.

She'll give tickets to her next concert that shall be burned.

To each their own, I suppose.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=text near end game for BW][After you beat N and his Zekrom/Reshiram, and Geechisu enters the room]

Gaycheese: And you are supposed to be one of those who holed the name of Harmonia? You're worthless my son!

originally, the reason I gave N the dream he has is so that he could resurrect the legendary pokemon for my sake. It would have granted me authority! Everyone would fear me and I could easily manipulate the people. You managed to do that, but... But the two that are bound to these legendary pokemon are destined to battle for thei respective beliefs. And you wanted to confirm whether you were a true hero or not... But in the end you were defeated by a mere trainer. There's a limit to how foolish you can be!

In other words, you are a distorted and imperfect human who was raised together with pokemon...

[Main character name]! To think someone like you would be choosen by the legend was something I hadn't expected at all. But my goal is still the same! I will not falter!

I will rule the world and its foolish human inhabitants that know nothing!

i will still have N continue to be the king of team plasma, but in order to do so... I must erase you, since you know the truth.

[Enter Cheren & Adeku]]

Cheren: Rule the world...? I thought Team Plasmas goal was to save pokemon!

gaycheese: That was just a lie to build up team plasma. Why would I release something so useful as a pokemon? By manipulating pokemon, mankinds potential is expanded, I will admit that. And that is why I should be the only one to use pokemon!

Adeku: Such foolish ideas

Gaycheese: WHATEVER BRAH. At any rate, even though they are called gods, they are nothing but pokemon when it comes down to it.

[Main character name]! You are lacking in fear, come face me! I want to see your face filled with despair!"

N: [Main character name]!

Gaycheese: No matter what you do, you can't stop me!

GOGOGO

I'm seriously gonna need to grind.

Why is that.

[spoiler=text near end game for BW][After you beat N and his Zekrom/Reshiram, and Geechisu enters the room]

Gaycheese: And you are supposed to be one of those who holed the name of Harmonia? You're worthless my son!

originally, the reason I gave N the dream he has is so that he could resurrect the legendary pokemon for my sake. It would have granted me authority! Everyone would fear me and I could easily manipulate the people. You managed to do that, but... But the two that are bound to these legendary pokemon are destined to battle for thei respective beliefs. And you wanted to confirm whether you were a true hero or not... But in the end you were defeated by a mere trainer. There's a limit to how foolish you can be!

In other words, you are a distorted and imperfect human who was raised together with pokemon...

[Main character name]! To think someone like you would be choosen by the legend was something I hadn't expected at all. But my goal is still the same! I will not falter!

I will rule the world and its foolish human inhabitants that know nothing!

i will still have N continue to be the king of team plasma, but in order to do so... I must erase you, since you know the truth.

[Enter Cheren & Adeku]]

Cheren: Rule the world...? I thought Team Plasmas goal was to save pokemon!

gaycheese: That was just a lie to build up team plasma. Why would I release something so useful as a pokemon? By manipulating pokemon, mankinds potential is expanded, I will admit that. And that is why I should be the only one to use pokemon!

Adeku: Such foolish ideas

Gaycheese: WHATEVER BRAH. At any rate, even though they are called gods, they are nothing but pokemon when it comes down to it.

[Main character name]! You are lacking in fear, come face me! I want to see your face filled with despair!"

N: [Main character name]!

Gaycheese: No matter what you do, you can't stop me!

Saw that coming.

(Who didn't lol)

Edited by TheEnd

I'm getting the shit beaten out of me and I don't have an Ice, or Dragon pokemon.

The only dragon I have is level 34, so I'll have to grind him up.

Grinding an ice poke might be a better idea, since dragons are still vulnerable to dragons.

Which also reminds me that I might just be screwed, myself.

I was half expecting the puppet to be the mastermind. This ending is still good too.

He's already starting to spill the beans at the point where I am.

Grinding an ice poke might be a better idea, since dragons are still vulnerable to dragons.

Which also reminds me that I might just be screwed, myself.

I don't have any though. QQ

Well, the closest one is about level 25 though....

But you're overleveled. Better than my underleveled pokes.

I don't have any though. QQ

Well, the closest one is about level 25 though....

CATCH 'EM

But you're overleveled. Better than my underleveled pokes.

No ice moves whatsoever, though. I would have trained my ice cream, but its nature was hideous - +atk, -spe - so I kind of gave up.

Wow.

lol

Yeah they're adding more characters to SSF4, if Q was added I would play it more.

I heard 4 others would be added.

I'd love Birdie, Hugo, Alex and Necro.

We'll get...probably Birdie, Alex and Eagle at least. Hugo is liked by some of the creators though.

I'd be surprised but pleased if Mike Haggar gets in.

Edited by Medeus

I heard 4 others would be added.

I'd love Birdie, Hugo, Alex and Necro.

We'll get...probably Birdie, Alex and Eaglt at least. Hugo is liked by some of the creators though.

I'd be surprised but pleased if Mike Haggar gets in.

I think for certain they're going to add Rolento as one somewhere in the future since they wanted to add him the first time, but put Adon instead.

Edited by Generic Officer