FE4 THREAD

Fia

I can agree with it, though The Rev's vocal parts in it are a bit unsettling, to say the very least.

Who cares?

EYES OVER EASY. EAT IT. EAT IT. EAT IT.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the vid for A Little Piece of Heaven.

I am thoroughly disturbed. Thanks a lot, you two.

Weak.Specially from someone who watched Higurashi and Mai Chan.

Weak.Specially from someone who watched Higurashi and Mai Chan.

Mai-Chan made me want to vomit only a few pages in. And Higurashi's gorn level's highly exaggerated. Even Umineko's gore isn't as bad as, say, Mai-Chan.

That said, it's not the gore that disturbed me. It's the necrophilia. Oh, yeah, and the whole vore thing.

Mai-Chan made me want to vomit only a few pages in. And Higurashi's gorn level's highly exaggerated. Even Umineko's gore isn't as bad as, say, Mai-Chan.

That said, it's not the gore that disturbed me. It's the necrophilia. Oh, yeah, and the whole vore thing.

The necrophilia is "shown" for like 5 seconds at most. And IIRC, there aren't clear shots of them eating stuff.

The necrophilia is "shown" for like 5 seconds at most. And IIRC, there aren't clear shots of them eating stuff.

The implication is pretty bad on its own. There's a reason people use the "Have her cadaver" feat from FATAL as an example of how horribly disgusting the game is.

The guy's shown chomping into the girl's heart with pretty decent detail. Then there's the coconut cup head they're slurping brains out of in the end, although that was more funny...

There's a reason people use the "Have her cadaver" feat from FATAL as an example of how horribly disgusting the game is.

You seem to know your stuff very well.

Well, you can't say you weren't warned at the beginning of the video.

I didn't expect fucking Necrophilia.

Careful with the redundancy.

If you did surf through TV Tropes more, you would expect that, reading from the A7x page.