FE4 THREAD

Fia

Do you clean it? Mine overheated more when it was packing lots of dust.

Yeah. Mousepad-thing aside, it's clean as a whistle.

And even that is clean at the moment, since I have an actual mouse plugged in.

Edited by Emilie De Rochefort

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tekken 3 only.

Go Gon!

I hate Gon. That little bastard was such an outrageous pain in the ass to fight in Tekken Tag Tournament because he was so tiny...

Thank god sweep spam has become a staple in pretty much everyone's movesets since TTT...

I've only used Yoshimitsu and Dragunouv, but I only know like two combos for them.

Oh boy, Yoshi. What an insane moveset he's got, even compared to his Soul Calibur counterpart...

Dragunov's actually pretty awesome once you figure out his combos. If memory serves me right, I think he's actually top tier in the tier lists, along with Bob.

Oh boy, Yoshi. What an insane moveset he's got, even compared to his Soul Calibur counterpart...

Dragunov's actually pretty awesome once you figure out his combos. If memory serves me right, I think he's actually top tier in the tier lists, along with Bob.

Yeah I think Yoshi has like 150 something moves in his command list, the only problem I have with the move list is sometimes they make the moves sound pretty cool but when you see a demonstration it's either some sort of kick or punch or sometimes a unique move.

[spoiler= October 06, 2009 Tier (I got it of the tekken wikia)]

A+ = Steve Fox, Marshall Law, Bob

AAA = Bryan Fury, Paul Phoenix, Julia Chang, Lars Alexandersson, Emily "Lili" Rochefort

AA = Bruce Irving, Baek Doo San, King, Jack-6, Eddy Gordo, Feng Wei, Nina Williams

A- = Roger Jr., Armor King, Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Devil Jin, Christie Montiero, Anna Williams, Miguel Caballero Rojo, Leo Kliesen, Lee Chaolan, Alisa Bosconovich

B+ = Lei Wulong, Sergei Dragunov, Craig Marduk, Jin Kazama, Asuka Kazama, Ganryu

B = Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Wang Jinrei

B- = Yoshimitsu, Raven, Kuma, Panda

C+ = Mokujin, Zafina

Well from what I read Dragonouv was like B+ Tier which is still good. Anyways I can only play Tekken 6 at my college campus ( They have it for the PS3 I could buy it for the 360 but i don't want to) and I don't really practice Tekken much because I like playing Blazeblue CS more.

Edited by Generic Officer

Yeah I think Yoshi has like 150 something moves in his command list, the only problem I have with the move list is sometimes they make the moves sound pretty cool but when you see a demonstration it's either some sort of kick or punch or sometimes a unique move.

AAA = Bryan Fury, Paul Phoenix, Julia Chang, Lars Alexandersson, Emily "Lili" Rochefort

AA = Bruce Irving, Baek Doo San, King, Jack-6, Eddy Gordo, Feng Wei, Nina Williams

A- = Roger Jr., Armor King, Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Devil Jin, Christie Montiero, Anna Williams, Miguel Caballero Rojo, Leo Kliesen, Lee Chaolan, Alisa Bosconovich

B+ = Lei Wulong, Sergei Dragunov, Craig Marduk, Jin Kazama, Asuka Kazama, Ganryu

C+ = Mokujin, Zafina

Well from what I read Dragonouv was like B+ Tier which is still good. Anyways I can only play Tekken 6 at my college campus ( They have it for the PS3 I could buy it for the 360 but i don't want to) and I don't really practice Tekken much because I like playing Blazeblue CS more.

You're asian.

[spoiler= October 06, 2009 Tier (I got it of the tekken wikia)]

C+ = Mokujin, Zafina

...Why the hell is Zafina bottom tier? She's got some of the most wickedly devastating moves in the game...

...Why the hell is Zafina bottom tier? She's got some of the most wickedly devastating moves in the game...

There were no reasons posted when I found it, one reason my friend told me was her moves are really unsafe so her moves can be easily punished on block.

Edited by Generic Officer

There were no reasons posted when I found it, one reason my friend told me was her moves are really unsafe so her moves can be easily punished on block.

That... Actually makes an amazing amount of sense.

And since Mokujin is basically just Random...