• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think that?

The first part of my post was actually just an excuse for me to post the second, while hoping for a possibly (while unlikely) interesting reaction.

Oh. Durr, I should of caught that sooner. >_>

/changes

Good Sillyna.

Edited by TheEnd

gIO.

You don't join people's games unless you ask first. I had already told Lux that I was going to join in when I was finished, especially since they were my friends asking if I wanted to play, and I just said Lux could join as the 4th person.

Seriously, I'm pretty pissed.

Lux was actually the one who invited me...

gIO will be posting in this thread momentarily that I was being a whiny moany bitch on L4D and incredibly butthurt because he took my spot. It will be funny to me.

I can get over the whining and bitching. Team-killing out of pettiness, such as having your spot taken, WHICH YOU GOT BACK NOT THAT MUCH LATER, is just pathetic.

Seriously. Lux might leave people behind and speed-run through an entire level, but at least he doesn't actually go and kill teammates.

Lux was actually the one who invited me...

Lux's version differs.

gIO: hey lux join my game join my game

Lux: I have a spot open in this game if you shut up, though I conveniently have forgotten that it was actually Ninji who invited me and had said that he was going to play.

gIO: sounds good man

LATER.

Lux: Hey, gIO, I forgot that it was Ninji's spot and now he wants to play, do you mind leaving?

gIO: WAH WAH WAH NINJI'S FRIENDS LIKE ME BETTER NINJI IS A DICK THIS IS MY SPOT

I can get over the whining and bitching. Team-killing out of pettiness, such as having your spot taken, WHICH YOU GOT BACK NOT THAT MUCH LATER, is just pathetic.

->believing that I haven't been totally honest about being butthurt and team killing allies constantly

Also, considering how you're kind of a douchebag, it worked out fine in the end.

also, i would say "i troll you" because it was really obvious that i was trolling you, but that seems a bit tacky

Seriously. Lux might leave people behind and speed-run through an entire level, but at least he doesn't actually go and kill teammates.

Actually, he does occasionally, and it's hilarious.

Lux's version differs.

gIO: hey lux join my game join my game

Lux: I have a spot open in this game if you shut up, though I conveniently have forgotten that it was actually Ninji who invited me and had said that he was going to play.

gIO: sounds good man

LATER.

Lux: Hey, gIO, I forgot that it was Ninji's spot and now he wants to play, do you mind leaving?

gIO: WAH WAH WAH NINJI'S FRIENDS LIKE ME BETTER NINJI IS A DICK THIS IS MY SPOT

->believing that I haven't been totally honest about being butthurt and team killing allies constantly

Also, considering how you're kind of a douchebag, it worked out fine in the end.

also, i would say "i troll you" because it was really obvious that i was trolling you, but that seems a bit tacky

Actually, he does occasionally, and it's hilarious.

DACID told me to say no, so I just said no. Nice job making me out to be a douche when it wasn't like that. Besides, That's not even close to what Lux said anyways.

Hell, that entire little bit just shows how pathetically butthurt you are over losing your spot for, what, ten minutes? Was it even that long?

I joined because Lux said there was a free spot open, and was actually trying to be a team player. You came on and started team-killing and whining about losing your spot. Yet I'm the douchebag here? Come on, Even DACID wasn't happy with your behavior. And saying you're trolling isn't helping your case there.

At least he doesn't do it intentionally.

DACID told me to say no, so I just said no.

Because you should totally listen to everything my friends say.

Nice job making me out to be a douche when it wasn't like that. Besides, That's not even close to what Lux said anyways.

Hell, that entire little bit just shows how pathetically butthurt you are over losing your spot for, what, ten minutes? Was it even that long?

Lux's version differs.

Lux's version

The fact remains that that is essentially what Lux said happened. Whether I sprinkled it with some jabs at you or not doesn't matter.

I joined because Lux said there was a free spot open

That was never the problem. durrr

You came on and started team-killing and whining about losing your spot.

Yep.

Yet I'm the douchebag here?

Yep.

Come on, Even DACID wasn't happy with your behavior.

Because I was team killing and whining and making the game much less fun. Would you be happy if you were in his situation?

And saying you're trolling isn't helping your case there.

And? I'm not defending my actions at all; in fact, I openly admit that I was being a dick. However, it was in response to you being a dick.

At least he doesn't do it intentionally.

yes he does

because it's fun

and that's what we do in left 4 dead