• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ronan had 9 move and only capped speed and magic, though he was really close to capping strength and skill. This was on a cartridge, so no saves states. No arena either, since it always seemed to murder whoever went into it :Knoll:. Now I don't worry about anything because I just go in and modify Ronan's bases and growths to make him decent on his own.

Dio - 6

Desynch - 2

Roxas - 0

Okay. I had an awesome combo though. I full stunned you, launched, light punch, Senpuu Kyaku, and EX shoulder'd. D:

I don't remember being stunned once. If anything I remember you being stunned, then me taunting and getting an easy kill.

It was during your desynch when you were Necro.

I see.

I know that me picking him was probably a surprising choice, but I like that little bugger. Moreso in 2nd Impact though.

C'est bon, c'est retenu?

Oi Mumu! Ever thought about showing me your Q skills online?

I haven't played Street Fighter 3 in months. I kind of lost interest. =\

XD

I meant what the heck was that thing Roxas attempted to show us at his thread. It doesn't show because I need a plugin. =/

It was a javascript code. Basically, it lets you play Asteroids on the web page you're currently viewing.

Bad Mumu.

What's so bad about it? It's not like I buff him so much that he becomes a gamebreaker or anything. Just enough to make an awful character good.

Pilot! 8D

Hey there

NHL Predictions 2010-2011 now!

The Florida Panthers win the Presidents Trophy, and sweep the playoffs until they gain a 3-0 lead and then lose it in a monumental collapse to the Columbus Blue Jackets.

No, really.

The Florida Panthers win the Presidents Trophy, and sweep the playoffs until they gain a 3-0 lead and then lose it in a monumental collapse to the Columbus Blue Jackets.

No, really.

Anything can happen. Said Blue Jackets also got into the playoffs by the backdoor and won every series in 7 games.