• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything can happen. Said Blue Jackets also got into the playoffs by the backdoor and won every series in 7 games.

Too true. And ha. Most likely. (Would make more sense to be the Red Wings, though, if it were for PL. I don't mind Columbus.)

On a more serious note, for random predictions, Washington probably either gets close or wins Presidents trophy again before getting eliminated second round, Lightning make it to the playoffs but lose in 6 to whoever in the first round, Blues and Blackhawks meet in Conference semis, in which Chicago wins before losing the conference, preferably to Phoenix. Penguins make conference finals but lose.

You're messing with the natural order.

It's no worse than playing whatever FE4/5 patch happens to be in vogue at the time. :Knoll:

My maid is here. =3

You mean Pilot?

Edited by Musashi

Too true. And ha. Most likely. (Would make more sense to be the Red Wings, though, if it were for PL. I don't mind Columbus.)

On a more serious note, for random predictions, Washington probably either gets close or wins Presidents trophy again before getting eliminated second round, Lightning make it to the playoffs but lose in 6 to whoever in the first round, Blues and Blackhawks meet in Conference semis, in which Chicago wins before losing the conference, preferably to Phoenix. Penguins make conference finals but lose.

IMO

East :

1. Washington

2. Pittsburgh

3. Boston

4. New Jersey

5. Philly

6. Tampa Bay

7. Buffalo

8. Montreal (sadly)

9. Ottawa

10. New York

11. Atlanta

12. Toronto

13. Carolina

14. Florida

15. Long Island

West :

1. San Jose

2. Detoit

3. Vancouver

4. Los Angeles

5. Chicago

6. Saint Louis

7. Calgary

8. Colorado

9. Phoenix

10. Nashville

11. Anaheim

12. Dallas

13. Minnesota

14. Edmonton

15. Columbus

President's trophy to Washington.

Vancouver wins the Cup.

IMO

East :

1. Washington

2. Pittsburgh

3. Boston

4. New Jersey

5. Philly

6. Tampa Bay

7. Buffalo

8. Montreal (sadly)

9. Ottawa

10. New York

11. Atlanta

12. Toronto

13. Carolina

14. Florida

15. Long Island

West :

1. San Jose

2. Detoit

3. Vancouver

4. Los Angeles

5. Chicago

6. Saint Louis

7. Calgary

8. Colorado

9. Phoenix

10. Nashville

11. Anaheim

12. Dallas

13. Minnesota

14. Edmonton

15. Columbus

President's trophy to Washington.

Vancouver wins the Cup.

Can't say for sure in regards to Vancouver, and you're underrating Phoenix, I'd say. They'd at least be above Colorado and Calgary, I'd suspect.

Can't say for sure in regards to Vancouver, and you're underrating Phoenix, I'd say. They'd at least be above Colorado and Calgary, I'd suspect.

I'm torn between them and San Jose, but since both tend to crash under the pressure maybe I should just stick with classical Detroit.

Calgary got Tanguay and Jokinen back at least. I'm positive they'll do better than Phoenix. Colorado, not so much since both are teams on a budget. Depends if Stastny doesn't get injured again and if Anderson can be god.

I vaguely remember something about Soul trying to turn you into his maid. It must have been someone else if it wasn't you.

May have been.

Yes, her. =3

Yes, you. =3

Hi~ *Hug* :newyears::newyears::newyears:

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

What is with you? You used to be so cheerful and happy, picking out flowers at the garden daily...but now...*Sigh*

Somedays...

His Pilot's luck goes this far?

What luck?

*Puts on helmet*

And something else to protect myself...

Edited by Soul

Yes, Pilot's luck his goes this far. But at least he isn't as bad off as Ninji was. Pilot probably won't be turned into a maid like Ninji was.

I'm torn between them and San Jose, but since both tend to crash under the pressure maybe I should just stick with classical Detroit.

Calgary got Tanguay and Jokinen back at least. I'm positive they'll do better than Phoenix. Colorado, not so much since both are teams on a budget. Depends if Stastny doesn't get injured again and if Anderson can be god.

Safe bet, but still, hoping against it heavily.

Remember who they had to begin with, and yet still couldn't play too effectively. I doubt they can this year. Perhaps, but that'll have to do with some kinda unpredictable variables.

Then again, it is hockey. I could of been right with that first statement for all it matters.

Where have you been.

Here's a hockey stick. You know what to do.

PILOT

HOCKEY STICK

YES

*evil grin*

What is with you? You used to be so cheerful and happy, picking out flowers at the garden daily...but now...*Sigh*

Somedays...

No.

What luck?

*Puts on helmet*

And something else to protect myself...

No.

You really think a helmet will help?

Yes, Pilot's luck his goes this far. But at least he isn't as bad off as Ninji was. Pilot probably won't be turned into a maid like Ninji was.

No, I won't.

But that's her job. :newyears:

No.

Safe bet, but still, hoping against it heavily.

Remember who they had to begin with, and yet still couldn't play too effectively. I doubt they can this year. Perhaps, but that'll have to do with some kinda unpredictable variables.

Then again, it is hockey. I could of been right with that first statement for all it matters.

They just had a shitload of problems last years due to injury. Mind you, they WILL go down once Lidstrom retires.

Kipper is a safe bet in the net and there's Iggy the scorer. They might not have a very deep team, but to me it looks better than what's after. To be honest I expect the top 5, maybe 6 with Saint-Louis to be significantly better than the others.