FE4 THREAD

Fia

And everyone who has heard of the Virtual boy knows how much of an abomination that was.

My stepbrother rented one of those for a weekend. So much red. :Knoll:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The N64 had some few gems, but nothing compared to the PS1 early on or the DC after 1999.

It saddens me greatly that the Saturn and Dreamcast were released after my parents stopped having money.

Fernando Henriiiiqueeeeeeeeeee

It saddens me greatly that the Saturn and Dreamcast were released after my parents stopped having money.

Fernando Henriiiiqueeeeeeeeeee

LOL

So for under $300, I'm set with all I ever want out of a Wii. Plus enough coupons to get Skyward Sword for practically nothing depending on how long it's pushed back this time.

OR

3DS + one game on launch day. Actually, that would go over the budget.

LOL

And my father told me he wouldn't buy things because I didn't deserve it, not because they were short on money. I only discovered the truth almost a decade later.

My parents bought me a Dreamcast shortly before the end of its lifespan. That was one of only two sega systems my parents ever bought me. It didn't get much play time compared to my other systems, but it was awesome regardless. :Knoll:

:o ...bleeding eyes?

You could say that.

And my father told me he wouldn't buy things because I didn't deserve it, not because they were short on money. I only discovered the truth almost a decade later.

Triple LOL

childish dream indeed

What happened to you?

@ReiRei: No. Somebody else should. Stroking your ego out of your own quoting doesn't work too well.

Edited by Soul

Triple LOL

But in all fairness, considering how hard it was to find videogame stuff in my town, I don't think it would've made much of a difference. We never managed to find Phantasy Star IV and Shinobi 3, after all. Until a cousin of mine told me of emulators.

I had to make a choice between the PS1 and the N64.

I was wrong.

A friend of mine had a PS1, another had a N64.

Basically, N64's function was allowing 4-player Pokemon Stadium minigames/Smash Bros in which the game's owner always won.

Dreamcast needs less buggy emulators.

@ReiRei: No. Somebody else should. Stroking your ego out of your own quoting doesn't work too well.

I'm such a narcisist I can't wait to have steamy hot sex with my huge ego

indeed

That was from the HnH wasn't it?

Yes 'twas

A friend of mine had a PS1, another had a N64.

Basically, N64's function was allowing 4-player Pokemon Stadium minigames/Smash Bros in which the game's owner always won.

Dreamcast needs less buggy emulators.

4 Player Mario Kart. Those were the days. Smash was pretty cool too, especially 99 lives battles with only Pokéballs.

Indeed it does. I'd like to try Shenmue.

4 Player Mario Kart. Those were the days. Smash was pretty cool too, especially 99 lives battles with only Pokéballs.

Indeed it does. I'd like to try Shenmue.

I can't remember if he had Mario Kart... likely not.

Skies of Arcadia here. Wanted to play it ever since I discovered the folks behind the classic Phantasy Star trilogy were behind it.

Edited by TheEnd

I can't remember if he had Mario Kart... likely not.

Skies of Arcadia here. Wanted to play it ever since I discovered the folks behind the classic Phantasy Star trilogy were behind it.

You missed fun times with red shells, lightning bolts and mushrooms.

Oh I tried that one for the Gamecube. Pretty good, though since it was a trade and my friend didn't like the game I traded him (Blood Omen 2), I had to switch back.