FE4 THREAD

Fia

What do you think about Zuruzukin's ability to use Dragon Dance with those stellar (double 115) defenses of his?

Zuruzukin? Hm... I posted about it in a thread the other day. To be honest, I'd rather have its Dream World ability with it, but the problem is trying to do too many things at once.

"I disagree with Dragon Dance Zuruzukin running without Intimidate. Why else does Dragon Dance Gyarados and Salamence work so well? Intimidate helps a hell of a lot with this.

Since Zuruzukin is still pretty slow after a Dragon Dance, it's going to take two of them to get up to snuff as far as offensive goes. This means you want as much breathing space as possible when using it, and Intimidate covers that nicely. I'd also place some "ehh" on HJK, if only because if it misses you're in deep shit at -50% health. While its base power is mediocre, I'd actually look at Drain Punch. It keeps Zuruzukin health and able to repeat Dragon Dancing pretty much.

But, Overconfidence does work to some extent. This mon is actually pretty thuggin'. Digging it."

It's definitely got a cool niche though.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Zuruzukin? Hm... I posted about it in a thread the other day. To be honest, I'd rather have its Dream World ability with it, but the problem is trying to do too many things at once.

"I disagree with Dragon Dance Zuruzukin running without Intimidate. Why else does Dragon Dance Gyarados and Salamence work so well? Intimidate helps a hell of a lot with this.

Since Zuruzukin is still pretty slow after a Dragon Dance, it's going to take two of them to get up to snuff as far as offensive goes. This means you want as much breathing space as possible when using it, and Intimidate covers that nicely. I'd also place some "ehh" on HJK, if only because if it misses you're in deep shit at -50% health. While its base power is mediocre, I'd actually look at Drain Punch. It keeps Zuruzukin health and able to repeat Dragon Dancing pretty much.

But, Overconfidence does work to some extent. This mon is actually pretty thuggin'. Digging it."

It's definitely got a cool niche though.

That's close to what I was thinking actually.

My main set with him would probably be Fake Out/Dragon Dance/Drain Punch/Dragon Claw or Crunch. It helps it can breed with Smeargle to get all those egg moves, really.

Dragon Dance / Drain Punch / Crunch / Taunt for me. Dragon Claw is only for Dragon-types though, so you could probably use something else.

Yeah I know the Fighting + Dark coverage is pretty good. Taunt seems nice as well, but I'm not sure if I'd bet against Fake Out right away.

Taunt's real purpose is to prevent walls from phazing you in general, which would be the major issue with setting up Dragon Dance. Nothing worse than Hippowdon fucking up your set up IMO.

Taunt's real purpose is to prevent walls from phazing you in general, which would be the major issue with setting up Dragon Dance. Nothing worse than Hippowdon fucking up your set up IMO.

And since he has the defenses and leeching ability to back it up, that does sound good. About as good, if not better than Tauntrados.

Plus it fits his personality.

Edited by Gengar

TheEnd the loaf of bread

The worst part is that I can't even complain.

That's strange. No$GBA seems to slow down quite a bit after about ten minutes of play time.

Strange indeed, I don't remember experiencing so.

Strange indeed, I don't remember experiencing so.

I don't remember having this problem when I was playing Shin Monshou, either... Just my luck.

So, I considered trying Layton 3.

Then I discovered that both No$ and Desmume had different, annoying graphical bugs.

\o/

It's time to stop looking for games to play and format my old pc already.

Any event happened in particular before the slowdown?

No events in particular. It randomly goes from around 100% to 50-65% after a short amount of time. It doesn't speed back up, either.

Pile of secrets badge? ._.

Go play SOTN. Now.

No events in particular. It randomly goes from around 100% to 50-65% after a short amount of time. It doesn't speed back up, either.

Dawn? I remember emulating it just fine.

Edited by TheEnd

Go play SOTN. Now.

The PS1 version to be specific.

Dawn? I remember emulating it just fine.

Yep. I have the same problems in Portrait of Ruin and Shin Monshou, although it isn't quite as bad in the latter. This is really strange because I remember emulating Shin Monshou perfectly when I first played it however many months back.

The PS1 version to be specific.

Listen to this man.

Yep. I have the same problems in Portrait of Ruin and Shin Monshou, although it isn't quite as bad in the latter. This is really strange because I remember emulating Shin Monshou perfectly when I first played it however many months back.

I don't remember having any relevant speed issues emulating them on my old Athlon XP either. Do you know if your PC is overheating or something?