• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of the War Lords have Aether actually and one of them is using Brave Sword...

144 ACC and 3 Leadership Stars Celice has a 35% chance of hitting Manfloy... either the dark tomes hold some hidding avoid boost or castle terrain's been boosted.

No clue what that ring is that the Peg sisters are holding and Ishtar's a Mage Fighter using Tor Hammer Sword.

Edited by Levin

2 of the War Lords have Aether actually and one of them is using Brave Sword...

144 ACC and 3 Leadership Stars Celice has a 35% chance of hitting Manfloy... either the dark tomes hold some hidding avoid boost or castle terrain's been boosted.

No clue what that ring is that the Peg sisters are holding and Ishtar's a Mage Fighter using Tor Hammer Sword.

I think a bunch of Manfloy's entourage have leadership stars.

Ring looks like what?

Manfloy has Leadership stars, the enemies nearby are just Devil Axe Knights.

ringtq4.th.jpg

btw, was the Meteor Sword nerf already mentioned?

The one at Velthomer?

That's an Awareness Ring. No damage boost from arrows/Wind Sword. Negates sword skills but not criticals. You actually got one of these from Deet'var in first generation.

Maybe. IT'S ONLY DOING 75% DAMAGE PEOPLE! Activation almost seems to be nerfed too but that's personal experience talking. I'll see it better when I'll give my Starlight manual to 55 Skill Aless.

Edited by Arion

The one at Velthomer?

That's an Awareness Ring. No damage boost from arrows/Wind Sword. Negates sword skills but not criticals.

Maybe. IT'S ONLY DOING 75% DAMAGE PEOPLE!

Yes, the one in Velthomer.

Shit >_>.

Yup, tested it too. 75% damage per hit.

Edited by Levin

There are now sleep staff dark bishops outside the chapter 10 castle with TWENTY-FOUR magic

They did already have Awareness in the original FE4, and Julius did too. Wonder why they added the rings...

Edited by Drayano

Apparently Amalda cosplays as Cyas and comes to play on Chapter 10.

amaldacyas.png

She did like Alvis a lot. Basically why she was in the Army in the first place... Said in FE 5 17B I think.

Yes, the one in Velthomer.

Shit >_>.

Yup, tested it too. 75% damage per hit.

Weird, IIRC he had dark magicians around him.

The oddest thing ever was Trabant having one of these and he already had Awareness. Knowing that it's Binary, he should've kept his Recover Ring for the lulz.

That's one of the first things I knew from data back in FESS when I found the game. My bad if I didn't mention it. It's also the only way to deal no damage in this game AND it's also breaking your weapons.

There are now sleep staff dark bishops outside the chapter 10 castle with TWENTY-FOUR magic

They did already have Awareness in the original FE4, and Julius did too. Wonder why they added the rings...

I checked and they do have Awareness O_o. Weird. Is that ring just Anti-Arrows?

Edited by Levin

Yeah you can triangle attack with them in first gen and with Lakche/Skasha/Shanan in second gen

I tried the rescue glitch but it kept messing up after Edda =/

Rescue as in like you can mount other characters?

Also, who else can do the triangle attack?

FE3 Linda is also in Binary. She's 3 Mage Knights near Hilda with Daim Thunder and Silver Sword. Her skills are Pursuit, Continue, Critical and Ambush.

Is Linda playable?