FE4 THREAD

Fia

I always felt that YYH went downhill after the dark tournament saga. Everything that came after had the same stench that post-Freeza DBZ had, although it wasn't nearly as strong.

I thought Chapter Black had better story and was not too much about fighting like post-Freeza DBZ was.

Sensui is not as charismatic as Y. Toguro

Less charismatic characters than Dark Tournament Saga, yes. Sensui was pretty epic though, Y. Toguro was just better.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Less charismatic characters than Dark Tournament Saga, yes. Sensui was pretty epic though, Y. Toguro was just better.

Although the characters were less charismatic I still find most of the villains in Chapter Black to be more epic than the Dark Tournament ones. Srsly...Sniper, Doctor, and Sensui for epic tier.

It's just a shame Shadow didn't get to see much in that saga.

Edited by Joey

Although the characters were less charismatic I still find most of the villains in Chapter Black to be more epic than the Dark Tournament ones. Srsly...Sniper, Doctor, and Sensui for epic tier.

Except Itsuki. Fuck that guy.

Would you call that "good weird" or "bad weird"?

Bad weird. The artist's scenes are pretty bad because of her over dramatized style in the first place. If there's a comedic scene, it's still needlessly overly detailed. And inconsistent. It's just awkward to look at and read.

Also the story really, really sucks (then again, I thought Angel Sanctuary sucked but at least it was more believable). There's a reason why shojo should stay within its region of happy happy romance and josei deals with the more mature content.

Then go read a different manga then.

Like The Breaker.

It was two chapters long, I already finished it.

What is it about.

Is this still Narutaru?

No, but I put that on hold because I needed a breather.

I don't get why Shiina just gets cut in half and then is magically brought back to life on a tangent island. They might explain it later and it might be crucial to the story, but it just pissed me off how of course because the it isn't finished and because she's the main character she can't die yetttt and how I'm reminded this is somehow a girl's coming of age story which I cannot comment on yet because I haven't finished wow this is a long run-on sentence.

of course, I'm still mad about Norio's death.

It was two chapters long, I already finished it.

What is it about.

Kid is bullied, kid meets super martial artist, kid learns martial arts from said martial artist, kid becomes monstrously strong to the point that it attracts the attention of the wrong people.

Basically, Kenichi in Korean with a darker story and less people teaching the kid.