FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yes, me too.

Okay! What kind of a question is "Oh?"? How do I answer that!

Now when did my homework turn male. And why is it not as committed?

You neither post enough nor sleep enough? There's clearly something wrong with you.

You said you had something on your sleeve!

You prefer it as female? I had no idea.

Search your feelings. You know your homework doesn't love you back.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaah. I'm better fit as Felicity.

I think Kyle suits you better. <:'3

I don't even remember who Felicity is.

But Kyle and Kylie sound so similar. It's a perfect match. (:

Today is "one day."

Oh. Couldn't wait for the English release?

Tomorrow is also "one day". Same could be said for the day 10 years later.

Well, somehow I bought the American Layton 1, then I suppose I couldn't wait for 2 so I got the American version for that too, and finally I thought might as well complete the trilogy with another American version. Okay, that and I suppose I couldn't wait. Took a while for yesasia to ship it though. :/ (I've decided to get UK versions for the next trilogy though.)

It's just so awesome inorite.

You neither post enough nor sleep enough? There's clearly something wrong with you.

You said you had something on your sleeve!

You prefer it as female? I had no idea.

Search your feelings. You know your homework doesn't love you back.

What! I have things to do (TV, Layton, homework). And somehow my time gets occupied and I lose track of time.

Okay, I had more responses up my sleeve is what I meant!

Now when did I say I preferred it female. I have searched my feelings but it doesn't tell me anything about how the homework feels. All I know is that I'm pretty sure it likes to be completed.

Edited by NTG

What! I have things to do (TV, Layton, homework). And somehow my time gets occupied and I lose track of time.

This thread is better than TV.

Okay, I had more responses up my sleeve is what I meant!

But I was talking about the icon-

Now when did I say I preferred it female. I have searched my feelings but it doesn't tell me anything about how the homework feels. All I know is that I'm pretty sure it likes to be completed.

You implied disliking the idea of it being a male. And it's a selfish homework. It only wants you to complete it, but gives little or nothing in return. I saw homeworks are to be treated roughly and distrusted.

This thread is better than TV.

But I was talking about the icon-

You implied disliking the idea of it being a male. And it's a selfish homework. It only wants you to complete it, but gives little or nothing in return. I saw homeworks are to be treated roughly and distrusted.

This thread has no chinese dramas!

What about the icon.

No, I just implied surprise at my homework becoming male. I would be surprised if it had any gender at all. Oh wait, it would probably have gender in French. Well, my homeworks actually give me satisfaction in return. They're nice to me because I'm nice to them. You treat them roughly so they don't give you anything!

This thread has no chinese dramas!

What about the icon.

No, I just implied surprise at my homework becoming male. I would be surprised if it had any gender at all. Oh wait, it would probably have gender in French. Well, my homeworks actually give me satisfaction in return. They're nice to me because I'm nice to them. You treat them roughly so they don't give you anything!

If that's the issue, then join us and our drama shall become Chinese. <:3

You know what about the icon.

I can think male and female terms for homework in Portuguese, but anyway.

Homeworks give you satisfaction? I had no idea you swung that way. Although I should have seen it coming, considering how much time you seem to spend doing them...

If that's the issue, then join us and our drama shall become Chinese. <:3

You know what about the icon.

I can think male and female terms for homework in Portuguese, but anyway.

Homeworks give you satisfaction? I had no idea you swung that way. Although I should have seen it coming, considering how much time you seem to spend doing them...

真是? Is there going to be a chinese mafia drama in here then? With guns and a wimpy policeman?

I don't know actually... if you're talking about Adol, then his sleeve isn't very big.

Why yes indeed. You're just going about it the wrong way! Well, I don't spend that much time with them. I'd like to say I spend more time with Layton.

http://www.fogu.com/hm/rune_factory/img/marriage/portrait_felicity.png

But I'm not a wussy midriff-wearer. Nor am I a guy. :<

The image wasn't showing up, but I remember now. Sort of. She was sick, wasn't she?

So what? You're name is much closer to Kyle than mine. I say you're the female Kyle! :>

真是? Is there going to be a chinese mafia drama in here then? With guns and a wimpy policeman?

I don't know actually... if you're talking about Adol, then his sleeve isn't very big.

Why yes indeed. You're just going about it the wrong way! Well, I don't spend that much time with them. I'd like to say I spend more time with Layton.

Well, we have UT guns and Ninjis, sounds close enough to me.

... wait, that's Adol? Still not what I meant though!

That's a quite odd triangle you've made for yourself there.

Blaaaaaaah

Yo.

Edited by TheEnd

Hi there!

Hello.

Whassup.

I may or may not have lost my chance at that job and may have to start looking all over again.

yay one of the worst job markets in the us whooooo two hundred people applying at the local mcdonalds whoooo

That sucks.

That REALLY sucks.

Not to mention that, despite persistence at showing up and trying to get them to hire me, I still am stuck in the loop of "Without job experience, no hiring. Without hiring, no job experience."

Not to mention that, despite persistence at showing up and trying to get them to hire me, I still am stuck in the loop of "Without job experience, no hiring. Without hiring, no job experience."

First few jobs are always a bitch to find. Normally there's fast food joints, but you say your Mc Do is crowded already...

First few jobs are always a bitch to find. Normally there's fast food joints, but you say your Mc Do is crowded already...

Exactly. Even the food court at the local mall gets tons of applications daily.

I may or may not have lost my chance at that job and may have to start looking all over again.

yay one of the worst job markets in the us whooooo two hundred people applying at the local mcdonalds whoooo

This sounds like my life.